Newbie logging in for the first time

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Hi and welcome to the forum, 400 sport is an excellent choice, enjoy!

basher

Post by basher »

Hi and welcome from another 400 Sport AWD owner.

I test drove 3 different (older) V6S cars before trying the 400.

The upgraded infotainment system, newer seats and all the other 400 styling touches made me fall in love with the car even before I drove it.

Have fun on your test drive! 😁
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁
Topfox59

Post by Topfox59 »

Sorry for asking question again but can any dealer software downloads to reduce noise be removed and original map installed?
MY18, 400AWD, Black Coupe, Pano, Climate Seats, Camera, Pwd Hatch, Htd Screens/Wheel
Topfox59

Post by Topfox59 »

Thanks for all the welcomes, I am sure the test drive will be great. It’s low mileage, one owner but maintained in the 4 years by Jaguar dealerships.
It also has what I can see all the options.
Re my earlier reply would it be easier to have a map by David Appleby to return the OEM map? I would at least have a dongle to download maps prior to services.
MY18, 400AWD, Black Coupe, Pano, Climate Seats, Camera, Pwd Hatch, Htd Screens/Wheel
Timbo

Post by Timbo »

Beltupandholdon wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:43 pm Hi russ , reading my service history mine were changed around same millage by dealer of first owner then again around 36000 miles seems to be a 3year thing , speaking to my mate and a tech from jaguar . it is regarding the vents letting in moisture or rain water on the older shape f type this is why when you look at the service schedule they are changed every 3 year , just in case they seize up , on the new shape they moved the vents down the hood/bonnet to compensate for this , my mate george is a wizard and has sorted a shield to advert this proplem , and point of note the Diff oil is very easy to do just as easy as a Diy oil change on these cars , george done mine in 20mins , jaguar dealers only want £70 bucks if you aint handy . same with supercharged oil change on the v6 EASY
You obviously know very little about the ftype, it has nothing to do with the "new" shape, its because of it being a awd car.
Diff oil might be easy to do if you have a lift and the engine oil is very easy to do as you just suck it out as for the supercharger oil that isnt that esay to do.
Firesand Coupe R
Vossen HF-3 Satin Bronze
SVR Rear Spoiler
H&R springs
Oem Project 7 grill
VAP tune, upper and lower pulleys,
200 cell cats, induction kit.
Supersprint cat back valved back box
Loud, very loud lol
650-660 bhp

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies