Hi there another old newbie

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
ianp

Post by ianp »

Very envious, love to upgrade to one of the three litre engines but being retired on a fixed income and would have to save for a long long time to find the extra £30k or so sigh.......
F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.

The Glove 61

Post by The Glove 61 »

Yes I understand ☹️ I’ve only a few years to go myself and then……

Eddie
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Most folk put it on the finance .........
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

My car has the configurable ambient lighting but when I bought it I couldn't find the option anywhere. After a while I started fiddling around with creating own screens in the system and found it as an available option there so I created a new screen layout with that option and the stealth mode feature (or whatever it's called) which wasn't available anywhere either.

Turns out that there's an old version of ICTP (S20C) with some bugs and one of them is that these features aren't where they should be. That's the version I had when I got the car. Make sure that your ICTP is up to date and it will appear on one of the main screens. If you're on S20C and actually have this option in the car you can only find it among the shortcuts if you create an own home screen.

I actually think that the configurable option is rather pointless because the default ice blue colour anyways is the best. I played around with it but never changed from ice blue.

Fantastic looking car by the way!
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
scm

Post by scm »

MajorTom wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:50 pmI actually think that the configurable option is rather pointless because the default ice blue colour anyways is the best. I played around with it but never changed from ice blue.
That could be me talking - you're clearly a man of good taste! ;)
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

scm wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:44 pm
MajorTom wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:50 pmI actually think that the configurable option is rather pointless because the default ice blue colour anyways is the best. I played around with it but never changed from ice blue.
That could be me talking - you're clearly a man of good taste! ;)
Great minds with great taste? Guess I'm a bit coloured after 8 years of XF ownership with that ice blue interior light colour. :)
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post