Hi Guys

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
JohnnyBusa

Post by JohnnyBusa »

NavigatorNI wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:00 pm Hi and welcome. A few other fellow bikers on here too.

You can purchase map updates via https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/incontr ... dates.html
Remember when inputting your model year that it's generally +1 on the build year, eg. a 2015 car will be MY16. However, once you get the VIN no. you can put it into https://osh.jaguar.com/home and this will show the correct model year.

I hope this helps and forgive me if I'm telling you stuff you already know!
Hi, thanks for the input, im not sure how to convert from Japaneses to UK nav! Someone said I need a new hard drive etc in UK spec and code to car, someone else said Jaguar ca tell the car its now in the UK and nav becomes UK, I didnt see a slot for disc when I was in it but can go check.

scm

Post by scm »

I think (though may be proved wrong!) that the nav system changed over time so the answer will depend on which year you have.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

It's an MY14 car number 9980 if anyone can assist the OP.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
JohnnyBusa

Post by JohnnyBusa »

Yup MY14 with 16K miles everything is in English except the nav, I didnt see an obvious lot for a disc but understand it may be behind the armrest, ill pop down and check it next week, cars like new underneath as put it on a ramp to check it. Damn these things are expensive to tune, I thought GTR's were expensive but im back in 911 territory with this LOL. Miss my old GTR cant wait to get the jag.

thumbnail_IMG_2509.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post