New Member delighted with the Jag

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Gazza H

Post by Gazza H »

Hi all,
Just treated myself to a 2013 F Type. Just the base model but I absolutely love it and the looks are just incredible.
I look forward to spending many hours of enjoyable driving with the summer coming up and am already enjoying various posts on this Forum.
All the best to all, Gary.

IMG_1299.JPG

2013 Salsa Red F Type 340 Convertible.
Sports seats
Extended leather
Heated Wheel
Located in Kent.

CPBLondon

Post by CPBLondon »

Prepare to smile a lot !! Just a little tip for you - unlike with other cars for some reason people will approach you to speak about the car and it will happen all over the place. Embrace these people with something about the car and tell them what you love about it !!! I tell them thank Bank of Dad is never shut and this is a company car for Dad Taxi - you spend a lot of time bringing up a family but the F Type is the gift you give yourself !!

FF63254F-EEE1-474D-BA3B-FC3A1D7EBC53.jpeg

F Type S 380
Polaris White
Red interior/pan roof
Black pack
drive the dream !
scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club! Get those grin muscles toned! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Welcome Gary. Also have the base V6, albeit the coupe, with a few additions.

Your car looks beautiful and my favourite OEM alloys 👌

Enjoy!
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Gazza H

Post by Gazza H »

Based on my previous car history having people wanting to talk about my car will be a new experience😀
Half way through the owners manual at the moment learning about the car but think I might ditch it and just read the posts in this Forum, far more interesting😁
Cheers for all the replies guys, making a newbie feel very welcome.
2013 Salsa Red F Type 340 Convertible.
Sports seats
Extended leather
Heated Wheel
Located in Kent.
XZ4

Post by XZ4 »

Hi and welcome. Great colour.
MY14 3.0S Convertible. Polaris White with black hood, Black pack, Design pack, 20" Cyclones, Red performance heated seats, heated flat bottom steering wheel, Meridian sound system, plus lots more
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Welcome aboard. Lovely colour (I may be slightly biased here) and I like the no. plate too. I'm sure you'll love the experience, as we all do.
V6S Coupé, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Welcome Gary, enjoy the open air! You really will find lots of people, young and old, coming up to talk about/compliment the car. You’ll also see other owners waving/flashing headlights at you!
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

Driving around locally the other day with the top down and a boy with his dad shouted “hey dad a jag wow” - people do seem to like them.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
Rimbo

Post by Rimbo »

Welcome Gary.

I’m a year and a half (Where’s that time gone!!!!?) in to owning the 2014 coupe version of yours (same colour, alloys etc). You’ll love it mate. They’re amazing to drive, lovely sound, you get the Ferrari attention at a fraction of the cost and it can still be driven as a daily if you want to.

As for this forum, I’ve been on many different ones over the years and have to say this is the best I’ve come across. Genuine people all with the same passion and all incredibly friendly and helpful I’ve found.

Enjoy the open roads and summer!!

Cheers

Shaun
Salsa Red MY14
V6 3.0 Supercharged

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post