Hello from cornwall

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

At last been able to put photos of my 2017 v6 in Corris grey with 19inch orbit wheels not many toys fitted but enough still arrive in style and we love it was going to take to Portugal March and April but need a 4 seater as brother was there also, plan to take next year. When at the ferry at Santander did speak to 2 other owners were v8s but good to speak to and get some advice on roads to drive, It would good to here views of a couple of jobs I might get done or do myself Ceramic coating and painting the calipers red? have one problem the rear drivers window silver trim is slightly damaged £900 to replace may have to try to polish out?

P1100235.JPG

P1100234.JPG

gasgas

Post by gasgas »

Welcome, you will enjoy the ride, i am near Exeter so a meet up for lunch somewhere over the Moore could be on the cards?
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

Thanks for the invite may will do busy at present but will contact if have some free time
Deleted User 3477

Post by Deleted User 3477 »

Hello

lovely couple of pics of your F Type

I love Cornwall and the local areas .. trying to get my partner to move, but alas proving to difficult for some reason as she is local to her family etc .. especially now that I have retired

all the best
Deleted User 3477

I have a 2017 reg F TYPE but is a 2018 model year
pic as a example

all the best

IHEL5045.JPG

Deleted User 3477

that KA could not have got any closer if it tried :roll: