New and on the lookout

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Mnbrennan

Post by Mnbrennan »

This would be my first Jaguar and it has to be a V8 - not fussed about AWD vs RWD, but has to be convertible.

My reason? I've always loved the looks and the noise. My dad has an Italian Red RWD V8 and after driving it I have hankered for one.

I've always been a BMW fan and currently have an M2 Competition and an M Coupe (breadvan) so would love to add a convertible to the fleet. Also on top of the couple of motorbikes

Anyway, hopefully I'll have one soon!

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Welcome!

It will certainly be a very different driving experience to a BM.
Great looks, and the convertible makes the most of that awesome noise ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Oh, and be prepared to get smiled at when out driving and let in at junctions too ๐Ÿ˜‰
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Welcome onboard Martin you wonโ€™t be disappointed when you get one donโ€™t let Stacy drive it or you wonโ€™t get near it again cheers Yocky a lot different to the Z3 ๐Ÿ‘
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20โ€ carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Welcome and enjoy the search for one.
Lot of knowledge here to help you find the right one and what to look out for
As said by others you'll find it very different to a BMW. I came from a Z4 and although I miss it wouldn't go back.
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Mnbrennan

Post by Mnbrennan »

T50 YOX wrote: โ†‘Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:16 am Welcome onboard Martin you wonโ€™t be disappointed when you get one donโ€™t let Stacy drive it or you wonโ€™t get near it again cheers Yocky a lot different to the Z3 ๐Ÿ‘
Hey Yocky, that was a bit of a surprise! She won't drive it, she doesn't like autos!
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

You might be safe then Martin I had the convertible before I got the coupe good look with the search some nice cars out there simple R is very helpful with finding information ๐Ÿ‘
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20โ€ carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
colin008

Post by colin008 »

Hi guys, I'm also looking for v8, but is must be AWD for me.!