New P300 Owner from Italy :)

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
Deleted User 3477

Post by Deleted User 3477 »

hello from me
lovely looking example ... :D

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Darren P wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 pmAnother Ftype will be in Italy in 2 weeks. Me and wife are driving down to Montepulciano for our wedding anniversary on 1sr sept.

Driving down via Route Napoleon and Nice.
That will be one epic drive. Did something quite similar a year ago. Drove down to a mate's weekend wedding in central Tuscany. Route Napoleon, the riviera, Col de Turini and Florence on the way down. Then lake Como, a bunch of Swiss mountain passes and Route des Cretes in Alsace on the way home. Wife only joined down in Italy and flew in and out from Florence so 100% focus on driving on all the nice bits. :D
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Lowrider

Post by Lowrider »

As a fellow P300 owner I hope you enjoy your car as much as I do.
Welcome
Darren P

Post by Darren P »

MajorTom wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:22 pm
Darren P wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:51 pmAnother Ftype will be in Italy in 2 weeks. Me and wife are driving down to Montepulciano for our wedding anniversary on 1sr sept.

That will be one epic drive. Did something quite similar a year ago. Drove down to a mate's weekend wedding in central Tuscany. Route Napoleon, the riviera, Col de Turini and Florence on the way down. Then lake Como, a bunch of Swiss mountain passes and Route des Cretes in Alsace on the way home. Wife only joined down in Italy and flew in and out from Florence so 100% focus on driving on all the nice bits. :D

Major Tom your journey must have been fun. I am fortunate that my wife is a car nut and a bit of a speed freak( Finnish). So never really told to slow down. Staying at Lake Lugano and Baden Baden on the way home. In 2019 in my Cayman I did Baden Baden, Black Forest , Lake Lucerne, 3=mountain passes then a week in Lake como. On the way home autobahn blast ( had to be done) and Baden Baden again. Really excited. Takes a lot of planning.
2017 F Type 340 Caldera Red
2020 I Pace
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Darren P wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:04 am

Major Tom your journey must have been fun. I am fortunate that my wife is a car nut and a bit of a speed freak( Finnish). So never really told to slow down. Staying at Lake Lugano and Baden Baden on the way home. In 2019 in my Cayman I did Baden Baden, Black Forest , Lake Lucerne, 3=mountain passes then a week in Lake como. On the way home autobahn blast ( had to be done) and Baden Baden again. Really excited. Takes a lot of planning.
Yeah, that was one of the best ones to date. Fortunately did quite a few more good journeys since then... easily done since I'm located so centrally in Europe. Right now I'm toying with the idea of doing Grossglockner in Austria some time soon. You're fortunate indeed, Scandinavian wife here as well but she's not a big fan of being chucked about on mountain roads. :) The planning and the "Vorfreude" as the Germans say is part of the fun isn't it. If you haven't already I'd consider taking the famous SR222 between Florence and Siena.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Darren P

Post by Darren P »

MajorTom wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:44 am
Darren P wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:04 am

Yeah, that was one of the best ones to date. Fortunately did quite a few more good journeys since then... easily done since I'm located so centrally in Europe. Right now I'm toying with the idea of doing Grossglockner in Austria some time soon. You're fortunate indeed, Scandinavian wife here as well but she's not a big fan of being chucked about on mountain roads. :) The planning and the "Vorfreude" as the Germans say is part of the fun isn't it. If you haven't already I'd consider taking the famous SR222 between Florence and Siena.
Thanks for the tip. I will see if I can work the SR222 into our plans. Thinking of a day trip to Florence so could work well.
2017 F Type 340 Caldera Red
2020 I Pace
ianp

Post by ianp »

Mine is the negative opposite

DSCF5019.JPG

F-TYPE P300 2019MY R-Dynamic, Santorini, 20" Diamonds, Climate, Park & Meridian Surround.
Pre: XE P250 2017MY R-Dynamic, Caesium.
Audio: Meridian 808v5, 861v4, DSP7.2k L/R, DSP5k C, DSP33 R & DSW 1500 Sub.
powerhouse

Post by powerhouse »

Welcome to the P300 club, hope you enjoy it as much as me

bally.jpg

bally1.jpg

bally3.jpg

car show.jpg

Caledra Red 2018 2.0 R Dynamic
Black Pack
Project 7 Grill
Eibach Lowering Springs
Judd Model One 21" Rims