16 Plate V6

New to the F-Type Forum? Please introduce yourself here
KN05

Post by KN05 »

Hi folks,

Finally decided to purchase an F-Type in summer this year after having my eye on them for a long time now.

One came up for sale in Cullercoats that I couldn't resist taking a look at, naturally an innocent 'let's go see' turned into a deposit there and then. I haven't looked back since.

Bought with a vinyl wrap already done from the previous owner, original colour was grey (and still is beneath.)

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-28 at 16.31.46 (1).jpeg

V6 Green, wrapped.

scm

Post by scm »

Welcome to the club. Lovely colour!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Cotswold Polaris

Post by Cotswold Polaris »

That wrap looks magnificent!
2014 Polaris White V6 S Coupe
20” Forged Aero Carbon Alloys
Carbon Side & Bonnet Vents
Cirrus Leather
Flat Steering Wheel
Green Calipers
Panoramic Roof
MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

Welcome! Looks cracking! Very similar to Giola green that so many recent F-Types are specced in.
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
Moss

Post by Moss »

Wow.
I really do like the stand-out colour.
As the Major says, similar to Giola Green; as green’s go - that has to be one of my favourites.

If you don’t mind me asking, how have the wrappers handled the door, bonnet, and boot lid shuts? It certainly looks a too job.
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
KN05

Post by KN05 »

To be honest, if I wasn't told it was wrapped I would be none the wiser!

You can't see any of the finishes around the bonnet, doors or boot, even the fuel filler is so flush you'd of thought they removed all the pannels to wrap them!

I'll post some photos when I'm back home next week, pending the outcome of the ongoing mechanical issue!
V6 Green, wrapped.
Moss

Post by Moss »

Look forward to the photos…. 👍
And, the lichen growing on the tunnel brickwork is the perfect foil to set the whole combo off. Who needs photoshop, I ask!
Would you know who did the wrap job?
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.
KN05

Post by KN05 »

Enhance NE, I spoke to them afew times about how's best to care for the wrap as I went through a paranoid stage of cleaning it every day through fear of any dirt causing a scratch that may cause a peel etc. Turns out the vinyl is actually quite hard wearing and it's even better with a ceramic coating, which is probably on the list for the new year pending the outcome of the mechanical niggle - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7765

I asked them out of curisoity what the wrap would cost I ever needed to replace or even wanted to change the colour, they said ball park 2.5-3k for a full body.

Here's the photo that caught my eye!

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-29 at 16.36.04.jpeg

V6 Green, wrapped.
Lady Eleanore

Post by Lady Eleanore »

That really is a stunning colour :)
My real name is Amanda, the username is a reference to my favourite band :)
Moss

Post by Moss »

KN05 wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:41 pm Enhance NE, I spoke to them afew times about how's best to care for the wrap as I went through a paranoid stage of cleaning it every day through fear of any dirt causing a scratch that may cause a peel etc. Turns out the vinyl is actually quite hard wearing and it's even better with a ceramic coating, which is probably on the list for the new year pending the outcome of the mechanical niggle - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7765

I asked them out of curisoity what the wrap would cost I ever needed to replace or even wanted to change the colour, they said ball park 2.5-3k for a full body.

Here's the photo that caught my eye!
Thanks for the info.
Appreciated 👍
SVR Coupe in Ammonite.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post