2013 Salsa Red V6S Convertible for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
MOz

Post by MOz »

In order to pursue my V8S desire, I'm putting my V6S up for sale.

It's a well specced car, has a Jaguar warranty until Oct 18, FSH and 30k on the clock. Tyres have loads of life left and the paintwork is excellent (had a number of stone chips sorted as part of the sale).

I recently had a full correction detail and ceramic coating applied that cost a fair amount.

Happy to provide full spec by private message but it has the extended leather interior, 14 way electric adjustable sports seats, switchable exhaust, flat bottomed steering wheel, CD player, reversing camera and 20" cyclone alloys.

Serious enquiries only via private message please. Looking for £38k.

If it doesn't sell I won't be upset and be very happy to keep hold of it but I really want a V8!!

V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Good luck with your sale 👍
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Looks fantastic MOz, glws
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
MOz

Post by MOz »

A couple of ideal replacements identified.

This is still for sale.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
MOz

Post by MOz »

Now sold.

I will not be replacing it with another F Type sadly so will bid the forum farewell.

Enjoy your marvellous cars chaps, don't let the niggles get you down and drive safe.

Take care

MOz 🦅😎
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

All the best MOz.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

All the best - will be interested to know what you replace it with and how it compares.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
MOz

Post by MOz »

It's going to be a 987.2 Boxster S PDK.

Half the money of the Jag. If it's half the car the Jag was I'll be chuffed.

Just couldn't afford a V8 and quickly realised I couldn't afford a £40k toy.

At least I owned for a while.
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Good looking car, I considered the Cayman before settling on the f coupe. I expect it will more than live up to your expectations. Enjoy.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post