Kaspa F Type maybe for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Senninha wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm Have you considered trading mini for e-pace? Saves on 3rd car running costs, gives Wifey new wheels as well as comfortably transport for parents .... And you keep cash for rainy days ...
Must find the man maths calculator :D

Deleted User 1088

Hello

F Type being removed from sale ..... :D

Parents transport all sorted :D :D
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Great news.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Deleted User 1088

thanks topcat .... good news for my car

bad news for mum & dad ... very poorly now :cry:
Deleted User 1088

Also

as others have said .. fitted my puddle lights, washed the car ... went out for a drive for 1/2 hour, forgot all my troubles and came back with a smile on my face
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Great news on the car front but sadly, every silver lining arrives with a grey cloud. Hope the parent situation improves. We're going through similar with O/H's parents but 125 miles away and visits will only become more frequent as time goes on.
jimbobc

Post by jimbobc »

Glad you managed to keep it Kaspa but hope the situation with your parents improves
2014 F-Type V6S Coupe Italian Racing Red with carbon blades
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Sorry to hear your parents are not good and wish them well. As you say the F type can help you clear your mind for a while.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Deleted User 1088

TopCat wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:50 am Sorry to hear your parents are not good and wish them well. As you say the F type can help you clear your mind for a while.
thanks top cat .... it seems like this year they have deteriorated really quickly, but then this comes to all of us at some point .. we should never take our health for granted

A few years ago I lost my best friend (Austin Miller) it was on the news at the time .. he was out on his boat he had just purchased had a heart attack hit the water and we found him 2 weeks later on a sand bank dead

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/local_n ... rom_shock/

then would you believe while comforting his wife his sister dies of shock on the same night .... really dark and upsetting times

anyway .... this thread has now come to a end :)
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Back up for sale or forgotten to close Pistonheads post? Either way hope all is well for you and parents and in best health possible Kaspa ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post