Kaspa F Type maybe for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hello members

I may need to sell my F Type ... the question is what would be a fair price to offer forum members or best price to sell privately such as piston heads / autotrader etc

I have had the car valued by GAPS / HPI etc and the private price was £49300 ? ... so if I said £48k how would that sound ?

We both have elderly parents who over the past few weeks have declined in health very quickly . .so need a bigger car for all the hospital trips & appointments ...

currently we have a new mini cooper and the F Type which is not working for us now :cry:

the car is showroom condition with 615 miles on the clock, registered May 2017

Please let me know if anyone is interested

best regards

jimbobc

Post by jimbobc »

Would your dealer buy it back for a decent price?
2014 F-Type V6S Coupe Italian Racing Red with carbon blades
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Really feel for you there Kaspa.

Not really on to get a cheap 3rd car for those trips and keep the smiles you get from the F Type too?

Whatever you decide I hope you get the best and smoothest solution.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Deleted User 1088

jimbobc wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 pm Would your dealer buy it back for a decent price?
they offered me £43k even though the trade was £45k .. so would rather let it go at trade for a member on this forum for £45k :cry:
Deleted User 1088

Lunar wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 pm Really feel for you there Kaspa.

Not really on to get a cheap 3rd car for those trips and keep the smiles you get from the F Type too?

Whatever you decide I hope you get the best and smoothest solution.

Hello .. yes

This is what we have started to look at ... new or second hand ford Kuga might be just what we need to use as a big 4 seater AWD
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

A very sad thread and can empathise.

I had a similar predicament a few years ago. Elderly family in Bristol and Manchester that I needed to transport occasionally but I had a Merc SL55 toy and a 2 door Golf daily. Both highly unsuitable. I resolved the issue by swapping the Golf for an Audi A6. A great car, ultra reliable even at 10 years old, masses of room in the back and reasonably comfortable ride if you don't go for the S Line with 19" 35 profile tyres, like I did. £5K would get you something quite presentable at a similar age to mine.

Good luck whatever you decide but it would be a shame to see you go and a tragedy to lose the F Type that you're so fond of.
Deleted User 1088

Hello

We have scrapped some cash together ... £8k max

so I feel a new thread beckoning .. many thanks for all your kind comments, really appreciate it forum members
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Hope you manage to keep it after waiting so long.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

Thats sad Kaspa - i hope they are not too bad.

In terms of car. I think i'd be inclined to have a cheap and reliable runaround for your parents when you need it.

I think with some of the challenges ahead, you will need the F-Type on the drive to make you smile.
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Have you considered trading mini for e-pace? Saves on 3rd car running costs, gives Wifey new wheels as well as comfortably transport for parents .... And you keep cash for rainy days ...
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post