For Sale - Jaguar F Type V6 S Coupe - High Spec

For Sale & Wanted Forum
AJ68

Post by AJ68 »

After a years fun it is time to move on to something new ( I change every year) . My car took me ages to find as I was anal on the spec / mileage etc and it has given me a lot of great moments. I have had many sports cars over the years but never have I had as many positive comments from strangers about how nice the car is!

It is in showroom condition (really) and benefits from having just had a service at Jaguar Sidcup 26/1/18 complete with MOT until 19th Feb 2019, 2 new Pirelli PZero in January front and 2 new Pirelli PZero in November, rear. This with a years transferrable Jaguar warranty should give complete piece of mind to the next owner.

Bought by me from Jaguar Belfast, hence the plate ( UK car and log book) and was dealer demonstrator , then one previous owner then me. It has covered just 23,500 miles. It has been valeted weekly and I can truly say first to view will buy. Feb 2015 Car.

Standard S features plus :

Panoramic Glass Roof
Ultimate Black
Exterior Black Pack
Meridian Sound System
Switchable Sports Exhaust
Performance Seats
19' Propellor Alloys - Unmarked
Keyless Go

I have priced this to sell so please no silly offers as I think this is the best colour combination / spec / for the price complete with a years Jaguar warranty.

Any questions please call me on 07584 652168. Located in Bromley BR1.

£39,000

download/file.php?mode=view&id=1198
download/file.php?mode=view&id=1198
download/file.php?modhttps://www.ftypef ... ew&id=1198

drsDO50cRryBsfv8VYN+DA.jpg

KZ%n58AURvSuUMyTRY9t0w.jpg

r2CrpFQORcCI8prviZTOuw.jpg

BMgDQ+8bR4q5GTlk6n8uOw.jpg

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post