For Sale: Caldera red 18MY V6 Coupé

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Chrissyg

Post by Chrissyg »

Well, I'll be honest, there's no way I'll now sell the car on here with all these comments, thanks all.. While some of the comments are intended to be constructive, they derail the sale thread massively and would make any prospective buyer less interested..

I paid £56k for this new, so how exactly is that close to £47k? A 4cyl starts are a smidge under £50k.. That's a reduction of £9k from new with very low miles. Appreciate your comments to help me sell, but I've looked at Autotrader and the like and believe this is priced in the right region. If someone offered me £46k I'd probably take it, but no less than that for sure.

Dealers and retailers take the mick with offers of selling to them, so no chance of doing a deal with them when I need to free up the cash in this car.

They are the LED headlights..
20MY D240 RR Velar - Firenze Red
200tdi Defender 90
Ex-MOD SWB Series III Land Rover

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

hello

don't get upset ... this is what forums are ....

Just for info you don't have LED headlights you have HID headlights :) High Intensity Discharge :ugeek:

same for me .. my F Type is just one year old, the top trade value is £39k privately who knows ... more would be great obviously but then I am not selling

but good luck with your sale though as said before .. but currently on carwow are discounted

but to be honest I hope you get your asking price as keeps the values up .. but in reality most people would opt for a PCP deal

but as said wish you well .. all the best
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Just out of interest have just re built my F Type on the configuration Jag site

cost new - £60,970* .... could not even afford that now even on PCP, plus noticed the carwow discount is slightly less .. plus the residual value has dropped as well
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

This is a forum and members will comment. It’s just a fact of life. For sales with no comments or questions asked go to eBay, autotrader, etc.

As for used values I just purchased a 6 month old Evoque HSE with <5k miles from a main dealer for c£20k off list the c£0k list of it new. It came with 2.5 years factory warranty, service plan and a boot full of gifts.
Out of stupid curiosity I asked We buy and they offered me £28k at 8 months old. <50% down.
That’s the reality of a near new car’s value, but I don’t care as I’m not selling..

All said if you get your money I’ll be delighted for you
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post