MY2013 F-Type V6 S - low mileage & FJSH

For Sale & Wanted Forum
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

As advertised here: https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds ... ed/9078190

Here we have my stunning Firesand Orange Jaguar F-Type that comes with full Jaguar dealership service history and just over 8k on the clock too. This car has been meticulously looked after by myself and the previous owner (I am the second registered owner with only one local female former keeper before me.)

When I was searching for this vehicle I was surprised by how varied the options were on each model; and therefore took me ages to find one with all the optional extras that I required, so when this one came up I jumped at the opportunity and purchased the vehicle before it was even prepped to be sold by the Jaguar garage and have been over the moon with it since. Optional extras include:

Active sports exhaust button (Not sure if this is standard on the “S” version – so mentioned it anyway as it’s the most amazing button )
Flat bottomed steering wheel
Black pack
20” black alloy wheels
Premium leather Sports seats – so much better than the standard “Sports” seats
14x14 way fully electric memory seats (Not to be confused with the cheaper 6x6 way seats)
Front and Rear parking sensors
Rear reversing camera
Meridian sound system upgrade
Ambient lighting colour choice
Heated front windscreen
Heated seats
Keyless entry

Car has only ever seen dry and sunny days by myself and the previous owner having simply been used as a weekend car and always kept in the garage when not in use!
MoT expires end of Nov18 - but will come with a 12month MoT upon sale (Booked in to be done on the 27/10/18 after my holiday)
Next service due Mar19.
All services were performed by the main dealer Lancaster Jaguar in Sevenoaks Kent as follows:

25/07/2013 - 2m
10/3/2015 - 4,541m
09/03/2016 - 5,332m
07/03/2017 - 6,842m
05/03/2018 - 7,865m
31/03/2018 - 7,927m

All four tyres are Pirelli PZeros with plenty of meat left on them (The rears are practically brand new!)
All four wheels are immaculate apart from one very small kerbing mark on the nearside rear - this will be corrected before selling!
Body work is pristine and blemish free that shines beautifully in the sun – amazing colour combination of the orange and black makes it really punch and stands out from the crowd.
Interior is very clean and tidy with all buttons and switches working perfectly.
Electric folding roof with no rips or tears – folds away in seconds even on the move up to 30mph.
Genuine reason for sale!

Overall an amazing car with exceptionally low mileage and full main dealer service history with plenty of optional extras too – will be gutted to see it go!
Last edited by captain_28 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gasgas

Post by gasgas »

has it got keyless entry?
Tel

Post by Tel »

Top tip... Spend the £145 to get it MOT'd and curb rash sorted out.
Makes it a more attractive buy for someone.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

A few photos of the interior too - sell the Performance seat upgrade.

There are lots of F-Types out there that don't have them, and they look very stylish in addition to being supremely comfortable.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

gasgas wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:52 pm has it got keyless entry?
Yes it has, forgot to mention that. Thanks
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Tel wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:17 am Top tip... Spend the £145 to get it MOT'd and curb rash sorted out.
Makes it a more attractive buy for someone.
Perfect thank you, will get that organised ASAP and update the add!
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Lunar wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:42 am A few photos of the interior too - sell the Performance seat upgrade.

There are lots of F-Types out there that don't have them, and they look very stylish in addition to being supremely comfortable.
Thank you, will get some taken today and update the add!
captain_28

Post by captain_28 »

Back up for sale again due to previous (potential) buyer messing me about for weeks to finally let me down at the 11th hour!!

link is here: https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 4eg&page=1
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Very nice. Video of it here as well.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black, pano roof and thats about it 8-)
JohnG123

Post by JohnG123 »

Wow. Stunning looking car.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post