For Sale 2014 Coupe V6 Salsa Red.

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

It comes with a heavy heart to have to sell my baby but....a mix of work and a few other things lead me to it.

This is a genuine sell and thought I would try here first before I took to one of the "we buy" types.
I got the car originally back in 2014 and only use it during the summer months.
The rest of the year is is garaged in a purpose but storage facility so its really in pretty good condition and it always been treated and looked after immaculately..
Full Jag service history and its its never been pushed hard or been on the track.
I have also had the car into Jaguar for various service updates as and when they became available so its pretty much up to date.

2014 Jaguar Ftype Coupe. 3.0L Supercharged V6 Salsa Red
18.5 ish miles (not there to check) ,

When I bought it I flung as many extras on it as I could and really should have bought the S but well...
It includes the following -
19’ silver turbine wheels.
Switchable active sorts exhausts.
Panoramic Glass Sunroof,
Parking assist pack with rear camera,
Heated Leather seats.
Cruise/ Adaptive cruise control.
Meridian 380W sound system.
S+F tread plates (Special official Jaguar issue)
Stainless steel sports pedals
Chrome bonnet Lourvers.
Tracking System.
Official Jaguar indoor car cover.

This is a genuine sale and if you are, I will be more than happy to discuss a sensible price and anything else..
Enclosed a few images that will give you an idea. I don't have any interior pics handy..

I am near Glasgow..

F Type Front.jpg

DSC_0038 copy.jpg

DSC_0025 copy.jpg

Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

It looks great ! But I already have one.
And the steering wheel is on the 'wrong' side for the continent..

I hope there's no serious reason for you to sell like health, other then you're getting too old to get in & out.. ;)
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Hope your enjoying yours as much as I enjoyed mine... Some might argue that the steering wheel is on the correct side and its everyone else that is out of sync ;) lol...

Thanks for your kind words.. Hate having too get rid but well.. still just about get in and out of it even if the exhausts scare me when they start popping ;)
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Nice car and the steering wheel is on the right side :), but you can’t expect to sell it without a price being shown
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Jagman14

Post by Jagman14 »

Hmm good point, let me ask about and get back to you. I honestly don't know what is reasonable these days. Will add it soonest. :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post