Looking for a V8 Roadster

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 2038

Post by Deleted User 2038 »

im not 100% sure but at the moment my brief experience with the F type is not making me keen to buy another, this may change but at the moment im considering Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Aston 4.7 Vantage S or maybe even a 911 turbo cab, on holiday for a week on friday so plenty of time for a bit of reasearch and see whats about.

Tel

Post by Tel »

8003px wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:07 pm im not 100% sure but at the moment my brief experience with the F type is not making me keen to buy another, this may change but at the moment im considering Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Aston 4.7 Vantage S or maybe even a 911 turbo cab, on holiday for a week on friday so plenty of time for a bit of reasearch and see whats about.
Shame your bad experience has tainted your views.

We test drove (track and road) all of the above (plus a few other brands...Merc, Beemer) back in 2013 when deciding what to buy... F-Type won the game.
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
scm

Post by scm »

In my experience it's the dealers that are the problem, never the cars. I've had four Jags (2001 XK8, 2004 XKR, 2010 XKR and 2017 F-Type and all have been very reliable. When I got the XK8 in 2007 I kept my old Almera as a backup vehicle and it rarely moves, except for its annual service and MOT.

Sorry your experience was bad, but I'm sure it was an isolated one, albeit 100% for you.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
216lcg

Post by 216lcg »

Am new here. I have a V8 Roadster , lunar grey with black leather,2014, 23000miles, excellent condition - a couple of scuffs to the wheels. Very high spec, full jaguar service history - serviced and MOT'd last week. Am thinking of selling. Prices seem to be all over the place so any advice welcome.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post