F type v8s soft top

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

PhilB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:43 pm I think a few things got lost in translation on this one. It also helps to remember that some aren't as computer savvy as others.
As I said : I'm not a native speaker. You recognised that earlier in the thread.

And maybe I am better in some aspects of English, but my vocabulary is really much narrower then you think.
Although I tend to like odd words and tend to use them.

Once stunned an English friend who never heared of - removed- * .

But if you don't believe me, send a pm to scm. We meet on more then this forum alone, so he has a much wider
reference and I think he can confirm I wasn't intending to p#ss the guy off.

* I suddenly thought it might have a second meaning I'm oblivious of. Don't want to make things worse.
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|

PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Dan_Veluwe wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:00 am
PhilB wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:43 pm I think a few things got lost in translation on this one. It also helps to remember that some aren't as computer savvy as others.
As I said : I'm not a native speaker. You recognised that earlier in the thread.
My post referring to something being "Lost in translation" was posted earlier than your posts that I removed.
It is a general term when conversations get confused due to misunderstandings etc.
Nothing to do with translation from language to language.

I'm not prepared to argue with you any more on this one.
Topic locked.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post