Have you got an F-Type 400 Sport AWD?

For Sale & Wanted Forum
basher

Post by basher »

Tel wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:27 am You know we're only pulling your chain Bash!

You have a really nice motor having seen it in the flesh.........one that can go 'off road' 😁
😁
Ha... thx Tel.

I try not to go off road... makes the car filthy!
Rhodium silver F-Type 400 Sport AWD coupe.

PB Brakes big brake kit: drilled & slotted rotors, big yellow calipers. 😁

PhilB

Post by PhilB »

chicb wrote: ↑Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:44 pm PhilB,
As the author of one of the posts you deleted, I think I have a right to reply. Firstly I did not include anything personal unless you can point it out. All I said was as a first post it is an immediate sales advertisement. Two large banners of a number plate then straight into the ad. Not even, "hi there, first post, love Ftypes etc etc. I'm sure you would have something to say if my first post was " Let me help get you a free Ftype when I sort out your PP1 claim"
Going by the other reply's no one seems to embrace his post. Not that I did say anything personal, but people nowadays cannot say anything with the fear of hurting someone's feelings. Maybe they should ditch their phones & get out into the real world & interact with people
If you don't wish me to post again, let me know
Regards
Charles
The topic was moderated because three separate post reports were received and two posts were therefore removed.
People are free to join to sell items as happens on many other forums.
There is no requirement for people to introduce themselves first.
matthewwatts

Post by matthewwatts »

SOLD!

Thanks F-Type Forum.

Sadly your forum has the dreaded trolls posting their unsavoury and unwanted opinions and generally souring the atmosphere.

The F Type forum is about people who love their cars and not about people who have low self esteem...trolls.

"Forum trolls
An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious person who purposely seeks to get a rise out of others, either online or in real life. ... Trolls like a big audience, so they frequent blog sites, news sites, discussion forums, and game chat. Trolls thrive in environments where they are allowed to make public comments."

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post