Cherished number S1FTP (and V6S if you’re quick!)

For Sale & Wanted Forum
matlockscot

Post by matlockscot »

And if you’d like a special registration it’s still for sale.....

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scz4 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:08 pm I bought it!!! :D :D :D

But yeah there was no movement in the price, but they are fitting Michelin PS4's as per my request and the rear brakes. Still one of the cheapest F Types out there with reasonable mileage. Whether or not it was standard sales talk, the phone was ringing off the hook and someone was due to view it this afternoon! Can't wait, been a dream car since they came out.

Will need to park it up until my Z4 is sold.
A move you won’t regret.
I came from a 3.0 Z4 and have never looked back. Whole experience is different from the noise, performance, luxury and even the respect you get on road from drivers and pedestrians vs the Z4 (and other German brands)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scz4

Post by scz4 »

I really am super excited, can't wait! I've not actually driven the V6S, just the 550ps V8, but loved the drama and how special it felt\looked.
scm

Post by scm »

The V6S isn't quite the hooligan that the V8 is, but you won't be disappointed! :D
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
scz4

Post by scz4 »

scm wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:45 pm The V6S isn't quite the hooligan that the V8 is, but you won't be disappointed! :D
Well I live in the north east of Scotland so roads are damp and\or cold 50% of the time so I think the V6S will be lively enough :D

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post