WANTED KNIGHTSPEED FT450 bracket

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Timmyboy

Post by Timmyboy »

Looking for the metal or hard plastic bracket that sits on the grab handle to secure the phone holder
Please provide condition and photos.

Regards

MM1963

Post by MM1963 »

Hi...if you have a 3D printer or access to one this might help, as its basically the same bracket but without the phone mount.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1739011
MY18 F-Type aka 'The Beast' V6 Caldera Red, Oyster Interior, Bits and Bobs, Wrapped Black Roof and now 14'' short number plates.
Timmyboy

Post by Timmyboy »

Thanks for the advice , I’ve been in contact with a company today that can help 👍
epodigy

Post by epodigy »

Follow up on this product.

*** KnightSpeed do not honor their warranty promise. ***

I informed him (Jonathan the owner) that my bracket had snapped (Dec 1, 2019) and I was promised two replacements after repeatedly following up. I asked for a tracking number and never received anything despite repeated responses from the seller this would happen. I am now without a product despite spending over $200 on this product. 2 1/2 months later and now all communication has stopped.

I would avoid this company altogether.

It is such a shame because he could very easily improve his customer service and deliver a great product. I don't understand why he chooses to deal with customers in this manner. I am not alone either.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post