Black 3.0S V6 convertible for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
GrahamMackie

Post by GrahamMackie »

Good home wanted for my 14' plate (registered 17/06/2014) Ultimate Black convertible. I bought the car from Stratstone in July 2016 after months of looking for the right model with all the right extras. The car had 9,226 miles on it when I bought it and it currently has 18,362 miles as it is only driven on dry, summer days and is kept under cover during winter.

Fitted from the factory with quickshift, electric performance seats, flat bottom sports steering wheel, red seat belts and the Meridian audio upgrade the car is still in showroom condition. It has the full parking pack (rear view camera) and visibility pack, which includes a heated screen. I can't remember whether Sat Nav, bluetooth and DAB radio were standard on this model but it has them all anyway and is fitted with the switchable sports exhaust - which I think was an extra. It is fitted with 19" propeller style wheels - all of which are unmarked and not kerbed.

The car has a full service history and an MOT until December 2020 and has never been in an accident or had any body work done on it. The interior is clean and unmarked and I am a non smoker.

I have no idea what the current economic climate has done to sports car prices but a quick scan of Autotrader and eBay still suggests a selling price of £27,000 is about right for the mileage and extras. If you are interested the car can be viewed in the Bedford area anytime. Please PM me for more details.

Photo's are available here https://photos.app.goo.gl/UtMxNrDh52ModjhU8
Last edited by GrahamMackie on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello Graham,

Beautiful car 😍

The specification, low mileage, condition & FSH will command interest from genuine buyers. You should be holding out for the very top of market value.

There’s a very active F-Type Owners Club over on Facebook. Might be an idea to post your sale, with pictures, on there. A private sale of a coupe happened a couple of weeks ago as a result of a FB post. The new owner came back & was very happy with the transaction.

Make sure you join & list it on the UK page. There’s about 2460 members at present & admin is Steve Lorton. The others are run by US owners.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello Graham,

See it’s getting plenty of attention already.

I’d argue it’s slightly underpriced. Would not be accepting much below asking price. Perhaps a tank of fuel home.

Forgot to mention another Facebook Group. The Jaguar Drivers Club. Another private UK based group of 22k members. Lots of Jaguar enthusiasts who might be tempted to upgrade. Certainly worth posing on there.

Your car is stunning 😍 & ticks all the boxes for me, aside from the floppy roof 😉😄

Good Luck 🙏
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
GrahamMackie

Post by GrahamMackie »

Sold to a nice man from The Facebook forum today, if I say so myself she did look very clean and tidy in the sunshine.

Thanks for all the help and guidance.

If anyone wants a Stormshield outdoor fitted cover for a convertible on the cheap the let me know.

Thanks again .
V6S convertible in black, with performance pack, Meridian, visibility pack, parking pack, red seat belts etc etc
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Glad to help 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
huddi

Post by huddi »

Hi Graham,

Glad to see you managed to find a new home for your car.

I have sent you a private message regarding the Stormshield outdoor fitted cover for a convertible.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post