**Wanted** V6S Convertible

For Sale & Wanted Forum
MyfirstJag

Post by MyfirstJag »

Evening All,
Thank you for letting me join the group. I am a new member moving from a BMW Z4 35iS and now looking for a V6S convertible probably around MY13 or MY14 judging by current prices. I do like the Firesand Orange colour but also the reds and black. Interior colour, anything that goes with the exterior colour. Options I would like as many as I can get to be honest, memory seats, heated steering wheel, heated screen and I would like low mileage and full Jaguar service history. I have noticed that these cars are generally well kept regarding service history and mileage is low because they are weekend toys so I’m hoping my shopping list isn’t too ambitious.
If anyone has anything available then I’d love to hear from you.
F Type 3.0 V6S Vert RWD Polaris White MY15
Exterior Black Pack
Red Leather Performance Seats
Meridian Surround Sound

Crinks

Post by Crinks »

Hi don’t know if you’re still looking I have a 2017 British design edition convertible in bright red, full service jag history, 1700 miles only. Ceramic coated I’ve never seen another in red. Immaculate
Call me if any interest 07834 209696
M21ENO

Post by M21ENO »

I have had a red convertible V6S 2013 for about a year now - I love it. Whilst looking into its annual service I see Arun of Pullborough have an early one in Firesand. That looks nice, and if the service guy I spoke to is anything to go by they seem decent enough to deal with. Good luck - the hunt for the right car is half the fun.
F-Type V6S RWD Convertible
Salsa Red - Cirrus - Orbit

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post