F-TYPE Private Plate for Sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
bensmytheman

Post by bensmytheman »

Hi all - I am a new member and a huge F-Type fan. Sadly two months ago I had to sell my F-Type as I desperately needed a bigger car (ended up with a BMW F82 competition). However, I made sure i kept the number plate so now looking to see this privately,

It looked fantastic on the car and always turned heads. I'm not looking to rip anyone off so asking a very fair price (the same as i bought it) on ebay.

The auction is on until tomorrow PM, but if it does not sell i will relist. Please feel free to get in touch via ebay if you are interested - i have all paperwork etc from the DVLA so can easily hand it over to any of you with an F-Type who are keen.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-F-Typ ... SwaC1f6w5n

Physical plates not included.

Ben

s-l1600.jpg

ajac

Post by ajac »

I did try and contact you the first time you put this on eBay. No reply.

Sorted now.
2016 Salsa S
Range Rover TDV8
Range Rover Classic
Northnoble

Post by Northnoble »

The illegal spacing is the issue.....having been pulled by the Police before....never again!
Jaguar F-Type 5.0s Convertible - Italian Racing Red, Gloss black wheels and trim
Porsche Macan S
Ariel Atom 3 300
chevezzzz

Post by chevezzzz »

Is this still for sale?
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

chevezzzz wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 pm Is this still for sale?
Look at the linked ebay advert. You can follow that and then see it’s relisted with a £180 starting bid
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post