New member looking for an ftype

For Sale & Wanted Forum
StuartH

Post by StuartH »

Hi guys
New to the site as I have been looking for an ftype but most for sale on autotrader are through dealers.
Looking for a v6 with pan roof and active exhaust button sub 50k mileage most colours look great so open to see what’s out there.
Not looking for a convertible.
Looking to spend about 30k
Thanks

simpleR

Post by simpleR »

Hi and welcome.

Your not going to find many sub 30k v6 coupe with less than 50k miles. The ones under 30k will more than likely have more miles, or be the base 340 with minimum options or no service history.

But if you need any history checks then post some regs.
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello Stuart,

There’s an F-Type Owners Club over on FB. There are a few but choose the UK centric one currently has the silver V6 as header photo. Steve Lorton is the admin. Might be an idea to put a post on there too.

Couple have come up recently with very low miles. You will need to be quick though, good ones are getting snapped up.

Good Luck with your search.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Jaguandy

Post by Jaguandy »

That FB owners club seems to be increasingly attracting US posts. Quite different ownership scenarios in the main.
F-Type R Coupe Firenze (Italian Racing Red) AWD MY16
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Jaguandy wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 6:32 pm That FB owners club seems to be increasingly attracting US posts. Quite different ownership scenarios in the main.

Agree & it does get a bit annoying with continuous, ‘any fellow owners from Birmingham, Alabama’ 😄 However the vast majority of members are Brits.

Not sure FB policy would permit UK members only 😄 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

A number of private transactions have resulted from postings on there 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
Backfire

Post by Backfire »

I've just been talking to a friend of mine who may be willing to sell his F-Type that could be of interest. It's a 2017 340 Coupe in Ammonite Grey and black interior. 25K miles, just had Jaguar Service and health check and has the following spec: pan roof, active and switchable exhaust, full black pack inc. 20" wheels, rear camera & front sensors, cruise control & heated sports seats. It's a fabulous looking car with no accidents or paint work and is in Derbyshire. I think it could be bought for a bit over £30K, PM if of interest & I'll put you in touch.
2017MY F Type Coupe, Caldera Red, 19 Centrifuges, Pan Roof, Leather memory heated seats, Parking pack. Also 1957 XK150 FHC.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post