F Type SVR Full PPF 20k options

For Sale & Wanted Forum
sv12fun

Post by sv12fun »

Hi all my cars been up for sale for a couple of weeks with lots of offers coming in from Traders. Really special car please read the description and get in touch if you like it!https://www.pistonheads.com/buy/listing/11624687

scm

Post by scm »

Why are you selling it after only 8 months?
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

scm wrote: ↑Fri May 21, 2021 2:17 pm Why are you selling it after only 8 months?

Might be looking to make a quick Β£10k. Have you seen how much prices have risen?

A UK purchaser was booked to view a used F-Type this week. Received an email, prior to him setting off, informing him the sticker price had gone up by Β£1800.00 πŸ˜„ Jaguar main dealer too πŸ˜„

Good Luck with sale πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Tel

Post by Tel »

Why have prices risen.... Everyone rushing out to buy a V8 before we become electrocuted?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

Seems every sports or desirable car is increasing significantly in value due to pent up demand or an excess of savings in people's piggy bank.
A friend has been trying to buy a 981 Boxster GTS over the last few months. A MY2015 has increased in price by around Β£10k (25%) over a 2-3 month period private and more from an OPC
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
Hammers

Post by Hammers »

I think the price increase is due to long orders on new cars due to chip availability and production slow down, but also less people wanting to use public transport. Not sure anything to do with electric cars at this stage.

Beautiful car for sale, wish we could get such a car at that price in Australia would snap it up in a second.
Current: Fuji White MY19.5 P300 R-Dynamic F-Type Convertible 20" Black wheels, Exterior Black Pack, Windsor Leather performance Seats etc.
Previous: Italian Racing Red MY17 Jaguar XE 25t R-Sport, Black Pack, 19" black venom wheels, sunroof etc.
ayrejc

Post by ayrejc »

Not ready to upgarde mine just yet but hope to be passing through Dorest in June so would love to come and look on with envy and listen to it if you stil have it by then!!
MY18 F Type 400 Sport Coupe RWD Satin Chrome Orange

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post