F Type may be for sale soon ? Reg EK17 ECJ

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 3357

Post by Deleted User 3357 »

Hello

Just pinging this out there to gauge interest and price calibration .. looking for £32k (17 plate but a 18 year model) registered May 2017

Current mileage - 4300 miles from new one owner .. me purchased new
full Jaguar service history .. 4th service completed May this year .. new mot again may this year .. warranty till May next year (Jag extended) I pay installments on this so can discuss as a separate topic so the new owner can keep the warranty if they wish

spec

Ultimate blue met coupe
auto - 340 bhp
black part leather interior
electric tail gate
full LED headlights
active exhaust button
cold climate pack (heated seats heated screen dual climate control etc)
electric folding mirrors
metal brake and accelerator pedals
mirror sun visors
illuminated jaguar trend plates
19 inch propeller wheels .. p zero tires like new

condition as new .. garage kept, please ask any questions if needed (picture attached) ... also forgot to mention currently the car is not advertised anywhere else just this forum currently .. car has no faults or issues of any kind
all the best

IMG_0215.JPG

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Nice looking car Kaspa - the chrome highlights really set off the blue and that seems to be a very good price to me.

Are you leaving us or just changing?
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

That’s going to be a great car for someone, barely completed the running in distance! Seems a bit cheap for the mileage/condition and history. Good luck with the sale!
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Nice car, must be as new. The price looks low for mileage.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Deleted User 3357

Hello thanks for the kind comments

Thinking about a new model F Pace SVR .. wife is not to keen due to the cost of the machine. Currently we have a RR Evoque and a new Mini Cooper S so thinking 🤔 about going from 3 cars down to 2 ...
I am ok with a decent deposit and monthly payments for the SVR but a final pcp ballon payment would be £37k ( but I could re finance) .. but at least get a Nice big V8 before all this electric nonsense. Plus I have now retired ..

Also I forgot to mention the car has no finance remaining as I paid the last payment a few weeks ago

Best wishes
Deleted User 3357

Ok ... just been on we buy any car

They have offered me £34765 .. plus I can guarantee they will not find any fault with our F Type as it’s pristine.. more pondering
Dan_Veluwe

Post by Dan_Veluwe »

Hi Kaspa,

I found you some time ago on the F-Pace forum, when I owned one. I even send a Russian guy once from this forum to try a First Edition (V6 diesel) F-Pace, as Russia has lots of snow and
an F-Pace just is more practical then. I sold the F-Pace since it was -almost- 'more-of-the-same' , not completely, but too near to make sense to keep both. So I swapped the F-Pace 25t R-Sport,
and now have a D5 SD4 HSE 2018 next to the F-Type. And I love that car, since it is / feels / drives like the granddaughter of the D3 TdV6 we had until the end of 2019..

We also have a 3rd car, the BMW 216 tourer, a very nice car, FWD no bother at all. I just can't sit in it properly ( 6"7 and 105Kg), other wise we would have tried to do without F-Pace / D5.

And actually my mind is drawn more and more to getting a 2016 First edition F-Pace TdV6 in Ultra Blue.. Problem is my kids. They use the BMW to go to school, no cross eyes sofar.
But if they drive up with the F-Pace (or D5), they are afraid to be looked upon different. So for the time, I'm staying with the F-Type and BMW..

If the lockdowns end I want to continue my Alpine tour with my son, do all the passes that were closed in 2019, with the F-Type. Hope to drive to Portugal in september for 3 weeks.

But the V8, its a heavy drinker. Did you ever try the V6 petrol/diesel ? Its another beast, but how often can you enjoy a V8 really ?
Range Rover P400e autobiography Loire Blue (2019) :P
Mazda__MX30_RED___2021_ BEV
FT jag _P300 _Ultra Bleu, 2018 ___________SOLD :(
D5 lr__SD4__Corris Grey, Blck roof, 2018_SOLD :roll:
FP Jag – 25t _Loire Blue ,2020 ____________SOLD :|
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

I prefer your current car line up. Don’t think I would be selling, also the F Type likely to hold its value more than the F Pace SVR.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Deleted User 3357

Hi topcat

Good comment ... my best friend also told me the same thing :D
simpleR

Post by simpleR »

You might want to reconsider the price.
£34,640 would be the book price based on mileage but with FJSH you might be able to push £35k +
400 Sport AWD - MY18 - Black

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post