Wanted V6S Coupe - now an owner!

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

cj10jeeper wrote: ↑Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:51 pm Of course nothing is certain but we can look back in September and somebody will have correctly predicted the market
Someone will certainly be correct πŸ€ͺ

stickshift steve

Post by stickshift steve »

i have noticed in the last week or 2 that the same cars seem to be still for sale ,whereas a month ago they were selling before the pictures even got put on the ads.
I think the buyers that had cash burning a hole in their pockets have now got the cars they want and the market is slowing down again.
That plus i now think that prices being asked are too high for normal punters.
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

stickshift steve wrote: ↑Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:05 pm i have noticed in the last week or 2 that the same cars seem to be still for sale ,whereas a month ago they were selling before the pictures even got put on the ads.
I think the buyers that had cash burning a hole in their pockets have now got the cars they want and the market is slowing down again.
That plus i now think that prices being asked are too high for normal punters.
Definitely think people aren’t buying due to the higher prices. Especially those have been looking for a while who know what they could have paid 3 months ago and can hopefully pay again in 3 months ish. Agree also that people who wanted their car will soon have fulfilled that goal. A lot of events are at play and still need to play out.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

absolutely, I know how much these were 6 months ago so I'm reluctant to pay todays prices knowing the prices will fall soon, as, like you say, when that "spare" money from lockdown has gone.
PnS

Post by PnS »

DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:34 pm Welcome. There is/was a 2013 V6S on AT. Private sale garage queen with 18k miles. Unsurprisingly, it looks as if a deposit has been taken at Β£33k.

Plenty of others like that come up, if you prepared to wait. Good luck πŸ‘

Just joined the forum after buying this car.

I picked it up this evening. It is immaculate and has already put a big :D on my face.

Will post more info and no doubt look for advice in due course.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

PnS wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:28 pm
DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:34 pm Welcome. There is/was a 2013 V6S on AT. Private sale garage queen with 18k miles. Unsurprisingly, it looks as if a deposit has been taken at Β£33k.

I picked it up this evening. It is immaculate and has already put a big :D on my face.

Brilliant! 😁 You do take a bit of a punt, buying privately, but there are many very well looked after, low mileage, garage queens out there.

Bet its like new. Many congratulations πŸ‘
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
NavigatorNI

Post by NavigatorNI »

Welcome to the forum and to F-Type ownership. Those smile muscles will be getting a workout :D .
V6S CoupΓ©, RWD, MY16
Salsa Red
20" Turbine silver alloys
Lots of extras
Lots of noise
Lots of smiles :D :D :D
Deleted User 3412

Post by Deleted User 3412 »

You beat me to this one, if it’s the red 2013 s, ex-director car with performance seats!! I called but was too late! Looked absolutely stunning. Hope you enjoy!
PnS

Post by PnS »

DaddyDarren wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:41 pm

Brilliant! 😁 You do take a bit of a punt, buying privately, but there are many very well looked after, low mileage, garage queens out there.

Bet its like new. Many congratulations πŸ‘

I must admit I wasn't 100% confident buying privately, however the car is immaculate and the owner came across as a very genuine, honest guy who couldn't do enough to talk me through the detail and history. It was evident it was a genuinely reluctant sale (new first baby) and so it was a no brainer the end.
PnS

Post by PnS »

WillowFType wrote: ↑Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:37 pm

You beat me to this one, if it’s the red 2013 s, ex-director car with performance seats!! I called but was too late! Looked absolutely stunning. Hope you enjoy!
Sorry about that !

Hope you get sorted soon.

P.s. it is stunning (sorry again :) )

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post