Wanted V6S Coupe - now an owner!

For Sale & Wanted Forum
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

Hi all,

Just joined this forum as I'm looking to buy my first F Type.
Prices were sensible last year when I started looking and now that I'm in a position to buy they seem to have sky rocketed :(

So, if you have or know of a nice V6S Coupe for sale preferably in the North of England please let me know.

If I could be choosy I'd be looking for a less than 40,000 mile model and less than £32,000

Thank you
Last edited by SCTony on Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scm

Post by scm »

Can't help with the car, but welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Welcome. There is/was a 2013 V6S on AT. Private sale garage queen with 18k miles. Unsurprisingly, it looks as if a deposit has been taken at £33k.

Plenty of others like that come up, if you prepared to wait. Good luck 👍
Last edited by DaddyDarren on Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

I am also looking for an ftype and patience will be the key. I am hoping the current prices will drop back to close to where they were 3-4 months ago in the next 3 months. Time will tell.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

scm wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:27 pm Can't help with the car, but welcome to the forum! Good luck with your search.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

Stuno1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm I am also looking for an ftype and patience will be the key. I am hoping the current prices will drop back to close to where they were 3-4 months ago in the next 3 months. Time will tell.
I read they were expecting the prices to drop after summer so I agree, patience is key... but I'm not very patient lol... don't want to miss the summer.
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

SCTony wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:32 pm
Stuno1 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:11 pm I am also looking for an ftype and patience will be the key. I am hoping the current prices will drop back to close to where they were 3-4 months ago in the next 3 months. Time will tell.
I read they were expecting the prices to drop after summer so I agree, patience is key... but I'm not very patient lol... don't want to miss the summer.

I’m with you. Been waiting 2 years to get back into a fun car after buying our first home and boom…. More patience required for me.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

I wouldn’t count on it as being so seasonal, unless you buy showroom new and drive it off the forecourt.
Of course in general they will depreciate, but they are all weather cars so don’t behave like old roadsters who’s price was linked to sun and temperature
With delayed COVID ‘release’ people have money to spend on toys instead of holidays so I expect firm prices for a good while with demand high, especially at the lower end of the market
Just find the car you want
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
Stuno1

Post by Stuno1 »

cj10jeeper wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:32 pm
I wouldn’t count on it as being so seasonal, unless you buy showroom new and drive it off the forecourt.
Of course in general they will depreciate, but they are all weather cars so don’t behave like old roadsters who’s price was linked to sun and temperature
With delayed COVID ‘release’ people have money to spend on toys instead of holidays so I expect firm prices for a good while with demand high, especially at the lower end of the market
Just find the car you want
Hard to know and I am trying to stay close to what is happening. I mentioned before that car dealers (ones i spoke to) expect prices to come down again by august ish and onwards if new car manufacturing picks up, also of demand will have been met so more cars may be available. Time will tell.
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Of course nothing is certain but we can look back in September and somebody will have correctly predicted the market
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post