Wanted: Heated Flat Bottom Wheel

For Sale & Wanted Forum
PaulR-Dyn

Post by PaulR-Dyn »

Desperate for a heated flat bottom wheel, I have a 2018 V6S R Dynamic. ( no logo on bottom of wheel ).

Lunar

Post by Lunar »

They seem to come up on eBay reasonably frequently.
As long as your existing wheel is heated you should be able to swap the left and right button circuit boards onto the flat bottom wheel and all will work properly.
If you search previous posts you will find all the info you need.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
PaulR-Dyn

Post by PaulR-Dyn »

I have been checking daily but cannot find one without a logo so far haha. My current is heated, just need to be patient I guess. Will have a browse through previous posts.
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

Why not just swap your existing bottom plastic piece over to the flat bottom wheel?

Standard round wheels are probably not very sought after so keep the old one and if you ever sell the car swap it back and sell the flat bottom wheel separately.

Or sell the round wheel with the flat bottom wheel plastic piece on it if you don't fancy having it kicking around for ages.
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
apr1962

Post by apr1962 »

The plastic trim piece is shorter on flat bottom wheel and can be bought separately.

I changed my heated round to heater flat bottom but bought new. About £1k including fitting.
MY 2018 V8R AWD Convertible
Ammonite Grey / Black Leather
Modifications:
SVR Bonnet Vents
Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel
Jaguar Aluminium Paddles
graemeshaw

Post by graemeshaw »

apr1962 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:43 pm The plastic trim piece is shorter on flat bottom wheel and can be bought separately.

I changed my heated round to heater flat bottom but bought new. About £1k including fitting.
This is exactly what I want to do but Jaguar cant seem to help and can only get me a replacement round one
You dont happen to know the part number for your flat bottom one do you?
2015 R AWD v8 coupe in Grey
RPSN

Post by RPSN »

graemeshaw wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:38 am You dont happen to know the part number for your flat bottom one do you?

F-Type steering wheel part numbers are shown here...... https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.co ... nd/jaguar/

The flat bottom steering wheel part number for your car is listed here. Select the + symbol on item number 2 to see options (VIN specific).....
https://parts.jaguarlandroverclassic.co ... nd/jaguar/
2016MY V6S Coupe RWD Auto 380PS Supercharged
Rhodium Silver
Panoramic Glass Roof
Sports Seats (heated) in Jet Leather
Seat Memory Pack 2 (14x14 way)
Powered Tailgate (open & close)
Reverse Park Camera with Guidance
Front Parking Aid

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views