Wanted under 10k miles P300

For Sale & Wanted Forum
T50 YOX

Post by T50 YOX »

Life’s not a rehearsal there’s cars out there if you are genuine bite the bullet and go out and buy one instead of shal I or sharnt I summer fun will be over by the time you decided 😎😎
IRR 3.0 coupe 2015 black pack, design pack , 20” carbon blades,fixed rear spoiler, carbon centre console engine coverunder bonnet trims , flat bottom royal steering wheel red stitching v8 back box rear defuser lots of smiles 😀😀😀

Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Placed order on new car to bank the 5.5k pcp contribution in case it gets reduced tomorrow.
Will keep looking for something as have plenty of time due to not being built for few months
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Ok I’m fickle and asked too many questions but at last I’m here.
Dealer I test drive car has offered to sell it at a fair price
P300, grey basic spec with 800 miles.
Assuming it’s mint will cancel yesterday’s order I raised to bank the 5.5k pcp contribution which would have paid off immediately anyway.
It’s same car I built coincidentally and I’m getting it for 500 quid cheaper. Not a lot but will have it immediately instead of minimum 6 month wait.

Cheers for all the help. Hope you a Appreciated I was being genuine and apologies to those I’ve upset with all my posts
scm

Post by scm »

That's good news - hope the car meets your requirements and you'll be happy with it! Looking forward to seeing the pictures ....
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Pacemaker1000

Post by Pacemaker1000 »

Before someone points it out, yes it’s the one I test drove and thought too firm compared to a 19my
After a lot of investigation discovered they were identical apart from mileage and tyre make. So assumptions are things have softened (I never noticed it was virtually new) and worst case scenario I can change tyres. But hopefully I’ll just get used to it
Deleted User 1715

Post by Deleted User 1715 »

Hope you enjoy the car, and as you say at least you’ll get it soon.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post