F TYPE WANTED BUDGET 30K

For Sale & Wanted Forum
r7410

Post by r7410 »

Hi Guys,

I am in the market for a well looked after F Type.

Ideally under 60k mileage with active exhaust and Performance Seats.

Not too fussed about it being a coupe or convertible..

Thanks in Advance!

MajorTom

Post by MajorTom »

If you find one in that price range it will very likely be a very early one so make sure you're aware of the weaknesses and potential problems with early and high mileage cars. Good luck!
MY18 V6S R-Dynamic coupé RWD with about every toy and option you could get
BRG, design black pack, 20" carbon blades, pano, full Sienna tan interior with performance seats...
fogle

Post by fogle »

Hi i have 380s convertible active ex but standard seats 20'' wheels heated seats reverse cam
in salsa red with black softgrain leather. miles 60,300 looking for £28,000
have not advertised this car anywhere as yet.
contact chris 07929564717 for info.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

fogle wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:26 pm Hi i have 380s convertible active ex but standard seats 20'' wheels heated seats reverse cam
in salsa red with black softgrain leather. miles 60,300 looking for £28,000
have not advertised this car anywhere as yet.
contact chris 07929564717 for info.

I think OP possibly trader. What is Philip Schofield offering?
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

I bought mine end of june this year had 69k on clock a 14plate v6s convertible BRG with black roof and red performance seats paid £28,400 , i am the 3rd owner car had FJSH which is important i am told , i could check it had been looked after and used daily by the online service thing , and having a superb car nut across from me helps ha ha he's replaced the diff oil the supercharged oil for me only cost a coffee or 2 as well as the oils etc , the car when i bought it had a problem with the roof , needing a new motor and harness so didnt get to pick the car up till early july as waiting on parts , it also had new discs and pads all round and a new battery , had failed its mot on 3 suspension bushes and one advisory for another , All replaced by the jaguar dealer , car has been running great just one problem with parking sensors to get fixed in 2weeks by dealer , good luck with your hunt

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post