As New V6S Exhaust rear silencer

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Maschinenmensch

Post by Maschinenmensch »

Which part of it? Sending it to Austria or organizing a courier (or none of it)? :)

I might be able to organize a courier if that's the issue.

rogerhall33

Post by rogerhall33 »

If you want to get rid of it for £300 id take it off you to save trying to free up my wifes occasionally sticking valve. No offence with the offer if you want to hold onto and wait longer.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

rogerhall33 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:37 pm If you want to get rid of it for £300 id take it off you to save trying to free up my wifes occasionally sticking valve. No offence with the offer if you want to hold onto and wait longer.
No offence taken,, but no thanks
rogerhall33

Post by rogerhall33 »

YHM
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

OK,

Been messed around a few times now.. As its Xmas I'm going to drop the price again to £400

these are over £1600 new, and this has only been on a car for a few months.
It also has the new design of valves so shouldn't stick like earlier exhausts end up doing.

so, £400 for an as new exhaust.
Collected from the North East of England.
otaio

Post by otaio »

Just seen your post on silencer.Note that it was purchased for a v6AWD. Another post states it will fit a v6 S RWD also.If this is correct I will purchase from you for £400.00.
Please confirm via a PM and we can discuss delivery etc,etc.
otaio

Post by otaio »

Rec'd your PM.unfortunately I do not have permission to reply via PM as I am a new member!!!
Require definite assurance it will fit my RWD v6S and living as far south as you can get ,I do not wish to collect in person.
I can receive your PM so if interested reply with a e mail addresss and we can communicate from e mails on possible deal.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

otaio wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:43 am Rec'd your PM.unfortunately I do not have permission to reply via PM as I am a new member!!!
Require definite assurance it will fit my RWD v6S and living as far south as you can get ,I do not wish to collect in person.
I can receive your PM so if interested reply with a e mail addresss and we can communicate from e mails on possible deal.
Hi, I have a possible buyer so I will give him first refusal, then get back to you.
Please give me a couple of days.
thanks
ZeusHavok

Post by ZeusHavok »

If your buyer falls through give me a shout. I'm in Newcastle and can collect whenever.
MY2017 F-Type S AWD Coupe - Firesand Orange / Optioned out to heck and back.
SCTony

Post by SCTony »

Thanks all, the Exhaust is now sold

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post