V6S - Italian Racing Red for sale

For Sale & Wanted Forum
shadow_ninja

Post by shadow_ninja »

Hi everyone,

I’m putting my extremely pampered baby up for sale as I now have a real baby to look after and need the extra seats. I live in a London apartment - and can buy another car…but finding another parking place and time to drive this car is a problem sadly. This is likely to be the most loved/ cared for, and frankly best specced F Type you’ll find at this age/ mileage. It’s an incredible colour, specced like a beast, with new tires, brakes and a fresh service / MOT (so the new buyer doesn’t have to worry about these things for a while).

The details:
  • 2015 Jaguar F Type V6S RWD
    Colour: Italian Racing Red
    40,500 miles
The Spec:
  • Carbon Blade wheels and the associated wide tires (255/35 Front; 295/30 Rear P Zeros) -if you’ve been researching F Types, you know what/ how expensive these wheels are
    Uprated steel brakes (not carbon ceramic)
    Panoramic Roof
    Performance seats with contrast red stitching - 14 way adjustable
    Heated Seats
    Electrically adjustable Steering Wheel.
    Front/ Rear Heated Windscreen
    Electric heated wing mirrors
    Active Exhaust button
    Black Pack
    Adaptive headlights / blind spot monitoring
    Rear camera/ front sensor
    Fully configurable dynamic mode with sports exhaust
    Flat Bottomed steering wheel/ copper accents
    Red seat belts
    the silly light-up Jaguar sills
    Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
    Satellite Navigation
    Phone connectivity
Goes without saying - it sounds like a proper Jag. By which I mean it’s pre new OPF regulation

The condition:

Service and MOT done on 14th January 2022; Supercharger belts replaced
Brake wear 25% Front/ 10% Rear (therefore 75% and 90% left respectively)
Tires have 2500 miles on them
I will tax the vehicle for the next year (due 31 Jan)

Between Service, MOT, belt changes, Tax I have spent/ will have spent £1400 in the last 2 days to ensure the future owner has nothing to worry about for a full 12 months.

The care:

In my ownership over 5 years. In this time:
  • Machine polished 2 years ago
    New back box 3 years ago when the variable exhaust valves seized up
    Never had anything other than a 2 bucket wash. Ever. I ask the Dealership to leave it dirty after a service (as an example)
    Never had a single drop of fuel (I really mean that literally) that wasn’t Shell V Power (Yes I know I am slightly off my rocker. But again - it’s been my baby for 5 years)
    Spent 2 nights outside of a covered garage in the last 5 years when I was at a location it just wasn't possible. Garaged all day.
    Never driven for work, only for pleasure - Never driven in anger

Selling as seen. This is a truly special vehicle likely to go soon. You’re unlikely to find one come up in this colour and spec. People who have these in this kind of spec tend to hold on to them because they typically have them as a second car anyway.

Offers at £37,500 and above. Prices will probably get higher closer to summer, and these cars are fast appreciating in value since Jag decided to go all-electric. A future classic.

Please send me a message on 07825652225 if interested to view. Please don't waste my time - I WILL NOT sell under the advertised price, because at anything below, looking at the price trajectory of these I'll just keep it.

47FAFECC-6FBB-45AB-847A-A92875AC3B0B_1_105_c.jpeg

2B059F8D-4DB6-4AED-83D8-6A8578FC41B6_1_105_c.jpeg

8CFDF30D-2500-418F-AA16-E873806C3D80_1_105_c.jpeg

EAABF254-7D1B-4FC6-A9E1-F372BED0D24B_1_105_c.jpeg

scm

Post by scm »

Taxing the vehicle for a year isn't worth it - it's no longer transferable to a new owner.
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
shadow_ninja

Post by shadow_ninja »

Thanks SCM - I think you just saved me £170. Much appreciated.
scm

Post by scm »

You can pop my commission in the post! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Tjp

Post by Tjp »

Good luck with the sale, photos look fantastic!
There’s a lucky buyer out there somewhere.
shadow_ninja

Post by shadow_ninja »

Tjp wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:48 pm Good luck with the sale, photos look fantastic!
There’s a lucky buyer out there somewhere.
Thanks Tjp. I'm just looking back at my own post and wondering if there is any way at all I can hold on to it...this is a very reluctant sale.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Beautiful. That’s how an F-Type should be looked after 👍

Put it on the Facebook UK F-Type Owners Group. Tell any tyre kicker/smart arses to Eff-Off. It will get snapped up.

Not that you’ll need it but GLWS
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Quiet man

Post by Quiet man »

Thats a nice example, there is away you can keep it put the child seat in the passenger seat turn off the airbag and tell the misses to get the bus. Good luck.
White V6S, red interior. Black 20inch alloy wheels.
Deleted User 3572

Post by Deleted User 3572 »

£37.500 is a bit pricy by looking at others on autotrader similar age and mileage , the colour is a bit rare though , and yours is a private sale . You might find it hard to shift maybe and maybe not as you are in London, plenty toffs down their with pockets of money , in the past I have only ever managed to sell a mercy on autotrader and that was for 8 grand , all I got for it at that time , the other cars I tried to sell were way over double that and in the end I had to trade them in , this is the problem not many have bags of cash to just go out and buy most cars bought are on pcp or hp and bought via some dealer be that backstreet or main giving at least some come back if things go wrong , just my 2 cents worth
stevejag

Post by stevejag »

Presume the underneath is nice and rust free as this is the area that most concerns f type prospective owners ?
Caldera red awd v8 fixed spoiler :mrgreen:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post