Private F Type plate wanted

For Sale & Wanted Forum
scm

Post by scm »

mono-uk wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:01 am each to their own, if you can afford an F Type you probably afford a £250 plate with SVR, or JAG if you can find one - after all it's only the cost of a couple of full tanks of petrol!
I'd rather have the couple of full tanks of petrol! :lol:
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!

cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scm wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:12 pm
mono-uk wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:01 am each to their own, if you can afford an F Type you probably afford a £250 plate with SVR, or JAG if you can find one - after all it's only the cost of a couple of full tanks of petrol!
I think you’d get a lot more than a couple of tanks of petrol. The cheapest ‘JAG’ plate on the DVLA I can see is £999
(Excluding auction start prices that are just bait)
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scm

Post by scm »

cj10jeeper wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:03 pm
scm wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:12 pm
I think you’d get a lot more than a couple of tanks of petrol. The cheapest ‘JAG’ plate on the DVLA I can see is £999
(Excluding auction start prices that are just bait)
Even more reason to favour the petrol over the plate, then! :lol:
Danws4

Post by Danws4 »

Hi all,

Have just taken possession of a V6S, with the registration F17TPE.

Not a problem for me, but my other half has decreed that the registration has to go in favour of a non-specific model year registration, so I'm going to revert to the original registration for ease.

I'm still awaiting the V5 to be issued by DVLA as only collected it on 23rd July, so transfer is not something that can happen overnight, but happy to hold for anyone interested with a deposit paid.

Looking for £550 all-in including the DVLA retention fee.

Feel free to DM me to discuss deposit and timings.
2017 V6S - R Dynamic
Santorini Black
20" Anthracite & diamond cut Gyrodyne
20mm spacers
305 & 265 Michelin PS4s
Pan roof
Carbon vents
Maxton Design rear side diffusers
Lots of toys
Viezu upper & lower pully and ECU remap - P450 :D
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

Danws4 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:54 pm Hi all,

Have just taken possession of a V6S, with the registration F17TPE.

Not a problem for me, but my other half has decreed that the registration has to go in favour of a non-specific model year registration, so I'm going to revert to the original registration for ease.

I'm still awaiting the V5 to be issued by DVLA as only collected it on 23rd July, so transfer is not something that can happen overnight, but happy to hold for anyone interested with a deposit paid.

Looking for £550 all-in including the DVLA retention fee.

Feel free to DM me to discuss deposit and timings.
Good luck with the sale.
Surely though if you revert to the original reg that will be a registration year specific reg., somewhere from 17-21?, the point your wife wants to avoid? Do you mean a non-year specific reg?
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Subtle enhancements to create the car I wanted from SVR nose cone, 400 series side skirts & customised 'design' rear bumper, to heated SVR steering wheel and more
scm

Post by scm »

I think he means a non-specific reg, that denotes the registration year (i.e. no F-Type allusions).
cj10jeeper

Post by cj10jeeper »

scm wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:01 pm I think he means a non-specific reg, that denotes the registration year (i.e. no F-Type allusions).
Hence my clarification question as the post was very specific, 'non-specific model year registration'. No mention of non F Type, but agree intent is different to the post
2014 MY 3.0 V6S Roadster
Popeye

Post by Popeye »

That was my old car. I put the plate on it as it was a year 17 F Type. Think the plate was £499. Still have the old original plates if you are interested.
R Dynamic 380 MY18 Santorini Black Coupe
Tjp

Post by Tjp »

I think looking for a premium on a plate that came with the car is ambitious. And it’s also restricted to only f types from 17 plate onwards (?)
Either way, good luck I’m sure someone will be interested.
Zorb

Post by Zorb »

Hi, I bought a beautiful 2015 F Type last Saturday and it came with a personalised plate which doesn’t mean anything to me - T7 PTJ. The garage said they could redo the original one so I’m considering it. Would anyone be interested in that plate?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post