For Sale - 2022 F Type R Coupe - Sold

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Craigo

Post by Craigo »

P575 Coupe in Portofino Blue.

Lots of extras : privacy glass, Black exterior & design pack, pano roof, climate pack, extended leather , surround sound and secure tracker.

Always Garaged and only covered 700 miles.

£65k or closest offer
Last edited by Craigo on Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Craigo

Post by Craigo »

Bump… New reduced price that’s really competitive for the market place
GreyNato

Post by GreyNato »

Hi Craigo, does it have blind spot monitoring?

Cheers,

Sam
jagseven

Post by jagseven »

Seems like a bargain for someone - so few miles, it’s barely run in. May I ask why you are selling after so little use?
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
Eclipse83

Post by Eclipse83 »

Only issue is not many have £67k sat around for a weekender purchase :P . Although not sure on the personal finance options nowadays.
| MY15 | V6S Coupe | RWD | Italian Racing Red | Perf. Seats & Wheel | Pano Roof |
scm

Post by scm »

Eclipse83 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:36 pm Only issue is not many have £67k sat around for a weekender purchase :P . Although not sure on the personal finance options nowadays.
Who buys an F-Type and only uses it at weekends? MIne's my daily driver (when I daily drive since retirement).
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
jagseven

Post by jagseven »

scm wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:16 pm
Eclipse83 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:36 pm Only issue is not many have £67k sat around for a weekender purchase :P . Although not sure on the personal finance options nowadays.
Who buys an F-Type and only uses it at weekends? MIne's my daily driver (when I daily drive since retirement).
Weekend use only for me - keeps the car feeling special - but I do use my F-Pace SVR for daily driving so not too much of a hardship 😀
2019MY F-Type SVR - for fun
2019MY F-Pace SVR - for family duties
Craigo

Post by Craigo »

Apologies for the slow responses
@Grey NATO yes it has blind spot monitoring , it basically has all the majority of options available when ordering
Craigo

Post by Craigo »

For anyone interested I am open to offers on the car, as Jagseven has said a really good opportunity to get below market price.

Alternatively the car will go to one of the main dealers and they will obviously apply their margin etc.
MikeM

Post by MikeM »

Craigo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:52 pm For anyone interested I am open to offers on the car, as Jagseven has said a really good opportunity to get below market price.

Alternatively the car will go to one of the main dealers and they will obviously apply their margin etc.
It’s a nice car and yes cheaper than a main dealer example. If this is the only place you’ve advertised it may be worth giving Motorway and CarWow a go. No obligation or cost and a secure transaction with professional car traders (so no time wasters). I’ve sold a number through them and found the experience better financially than back to a main dealer. Think the only issue with your car is that it may be to new? In that depreciation is severe in the first two years and the traders follow it closely. So time is critical as every month it decreases. Good luck with your sale 👍
MY21 P450AWD R Dynamic Coupe, Bluefire

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post