2014 F Type R v8 58k Black stunning car

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Rjbaker

Post by Rjbaker »

Hi All,

Reluctantly I am looking to sell my pride and job f type v8 R, sadly a business opportunity this summer has come up which will require the f type to go.

Firstly I’d just like to say while the car needs to go I am not desperate and will not be actively looking to sell elsewhere just yet as I’d like to get to March to present for early mot and get the annual Jaguar health check done(currently car is mot until April) so really this is an opportunity for members or lurking members to grab a bit of a bargain as while I appreciate the market will be flat at the moment I am more then confident it will make the money I plan on asking for it when the weather improves.

Secondly I searched for nearly 18months for this car and I really do think it’s a lovely example, I always wanted a black on black v8 but sadly the cars I viewed were poor condition and/or didn’t have such a comprehensive history which as many will appreciate when in the private market your always wary of. If the option to fund the business venture a different way between now and June I will simply keep it but the current plan is to use the car to fund plans.

So the car itself is as mentioned a 2014 v8 with approximately 58500 miles on the clock (this will change slightly as in sporadic use to keep things ticking over and battery happy) the history as you’ll see is great with a perfect mixture of main dealer and independents with no big gaps between mileage, I would probably say it’s been pampered and what appealed to me when selecting the vehicle, in my ownership which is approximately a year I have spent large amounts of money to futureproof the car and maintain it above all else, it had a new battery at Jaguar, been 5 year ceramic coated (nearly 4 years warranty left with card)it’s had a full service including spark plugs, ever filter possible and rear diff service, the car had two new injectors also, all that has equated to approximately £4000 in bills the new owner would not have to worry about and is fully documented with the rest of the service history on Jaguars online portal.

The spec was very important to me and this one doesn’t disappoint, i am sure most are aware of the standard spec list so I won’t go into that but over standard it has the key upgrades to any ftype in my opinion and that is the panoramic roof/electric tailgate/flat bottom steering wheel/heated seats/heated screens/rear sensor/camera, I am fairly sure there are some other options on it above the standard spec but those for me were an absolute must.

Its wearing pilot sport 4s all round with good tread, one was replaced around 6months ago as was an advisory as although the tread was good the garage picked up a small cut within the tread and again wanting it to be perfect it was replaced.

I have all the book packs and wallet etc along with x2 working keys and it will come on its private registration.

I am asking £29000 for it and I will not take anything less baring a negotiation if wanting without the planned trip to Jaguar and mot, equally I am happy to present for an early mot/health check with Jaguar if the price is met and new owner would want 12months

I am not going to put my number on here as simply do not want time wasters but if someone is looking or wanting to treat themselves to an upgrade message me and I’ll happily send details to have a chat

IMG_2716.jpeg

IMG_2717.jpeg

IMG_2720.jpeg

IMG_2718.jpeg

IMG_2721.jpeg

IMG_2726.jpeg

IMG_2725.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

IMG_2723.jpeg

IMG_2722.jpeg

Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

I have the same car on a 2015, but my bonnet vents are mid bonnet, did you upgrade the wing mirror repeaters to the new type found on ali-express, they sweep for eg. I did and the blcak border on them look much better and the sweeping LED makes it more visible during the day. I think they are much better than the OEM's.

Good luck in selling, that is good value for such performance, I should know ;)
scm

Post by scm »

Clymout wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:28 pm I have the same car on a 2015, but my bonnet vents are mid bonnet ...
That's the difference between AWD and RWD cars. Well, one obvious visible difference!
MY18 F-Type V8 R AWD in Glacier White
Lots of leather and toys, and loads of noise!
Deleted User 4828

That and the badge on the rear, although they did revert just to the R when they all became AWD on the face lift models
Rjbaker

Post by Rjbaker »

Yes the indicators are the black smoked versions that sweep found on various sites, imo look excellent, just didn’t make sense having clear indicators on an al black f type, as scm pointed out rwd are higher up and awd are mid, I’ve actually seen your car the other week on the a38, I live in Plymouth also so have seen yours a handful of times here and there lovely looking car but then I am biased 😀
Deleted User 4828

haha you can run hey.....hope I was behaving myself :) I visit my mum quite a bit and it's easier to get to Plympton on the A38, any excuse! I really like the really acute slip road going to Plymouth from the deep lane end. I tend to take it easy and then let rip on the straight part to join carriageway. If you time it right that is. But that inside lane on the long stretch in towards Plymouth I can feel the car pulling left and right due to the unevenness of the road and some strange cambers. Originally I thought there was an issue with the car as I never experienced this with anything else. But it is the road surface for sure.

Give me a wave the next time I pass you hopefully if not going to fast I'll see you ;)
Rjbaker

Post by Rjbaker »

Sold 😭
scm

Post by scm »

I'm sorry for your loss.
Ob1Knowlesi

Post by Ob1Knowlesi »

Bought 🥰
I have to say the car is every bit as good as it looks in the pics rjbaker posted.
I come to a F Type R from 2 BMW M3’s lastly being the latest G80. Cant believe how the F Type drives and the noise it makes!! Unreal, almost illegal 😂
I shall be posting on here no doubt the usual questions and requests for advice, but just wanted to introduce myself.

Dan
scm

Post by scm »

Ob1Knowlesi wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:45 pm Bought 🥰
Welcome to our club! :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post