2013 5.0 V8S Firesand Orange Convertible for sale! “Prototype”

For Sale & Wanted Forum
mac_in_scotland

Post by mac_in_scotland »

Here for sale is my Jaguar F Type Convertible in Firesand Metallic Orange, which I’ve owned for just over a year. It is the 5.0 V8S version, and sounds incredible! The car is actually one of the first to come off of the production line, number 098 to be precise. And is one of the elusive “VX62 plate” January 2013 registered cars. (Google if you’re unsure!). Because of this, the car has an “IVA” on the V5 document, which in short, exempts it from being in the highest tax bracket! Along with ULEZ restrictions!

I bought the car with 60,250 miles on the clock. Which has now covered 66,600 miles. It’s had 2 former keepers before myself. One being a pilot, and the other a Football manager from around the Manchester area. The vehicle has a full service history, all maintenance paperwork, booklets etc, and comes with 2 original keys.

A few spec details are as follows…

The all important Active Sports Exhaust.
Equally important (in my opinion), it has the 14 way adjustable electric heated performance seats. Which have the memory functions on both passenger and drivers sides. Upgraded Super Performance brakes with Red Calipers.
Electronic Active Differential. Sports Suspension.
Bi Xenon HID Headlights with full beam assist and LED daytime running lights.
LED tail lights.
Electrically folding heated door mirrors with auto dimming.
Cruise Control.
Electric convertible hood which can be put up or down up to 30mph.
Ignis (bronze) gear shift paddles and start / stop button.
Full Mineral Grey Premium Leather interior with Cirrus stitching throughout.
Exterior design pack.
OEM Carbon silver weave side vents, which look amazing.
8” touch screen infotainment system with Sat Nav, Bluetooth audio streaming, phone etc.
Upgraded 12 speaker meridian system. USB, AUX and iPod connectivity.
Front and rear parking sensors, with rear camera.
Jaguar smart key system with keyless entry and go.

The car was recently in for a service, which I had the rear pads (OEM) replaced at the same time. The battery was replaced 3 months after I bought it under warranty. And has been fine ever since. It’s sitting on the 20” Tornado Black alloys, with Michelin tyres all round, that were fitted not long before I took over ownership. It’s been an unbelievable car to drive over this past year, and with the roof down, the noise from the exhaust is hard to beat in my opinion! I’m only selling due to needing something more sensible, that I can cart the kids around in.

The car wants for nothing, is in excellent condition, with only the odd few marks here and there which is to be expected of its age.

MOT’d till August, no faults, will be professionally valeted inside and out before the sale, and will also be reverted back to its original VX62 number plate. (Currently on L90 RAD plate for any checks).

£27,995.
No silly offers please. Thanks.
Last edited by mac_in_scotland on Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firesand Orange V8S Convertible.

Production number 98. 😎🧡

mac_in_scotland

😎

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0931.jpeg

IMG_0930.jpeg

IMG_0929.jpeg

IMG_0926.jpeg

Production number 98. 😎🧡
WShudds

Post by WShudds »

What a cracking car for the price!
MY18 Manual :o P340 R-Dynamic RWD Coupe, Caldera Red on 19˝ Centrifuge wheels. Pzero. Mods: Reverse camera, interior/puddle lights and tinted windows.
mac_in_scotland

WShudds wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:07 am What a cracking car for the price!
I fully agree! Will be sad to see it go. Hopefully have another one day…🤞🏼

Production number 98. 😎🧡
Deleted User 4828

Post by Deleted User 4828 »

That is my favourite colour, i wanted that in the coupe, if only I'd waited another 3 years!! Looks so good. (Don't they all!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post