Limited edition chequered flag seats like new

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Supersyd

Post by Supersyd »

Hi all
Unfortunately my f type has now got a seised engine so I am selling my seats.
I only fitted these less then 150 miles ago.
So there from a 2019 limited edition anniversary model released with limited numbers.
Story to the seats is in 2019 a 4x4 company close to my location brought this set brand new from Jaguar to use as there prototype design for a custom build defender seat, we then went into lockdown and that got held back, now they have finished the project they listed the seats for sale so I snapped there arm off. There were never fitted to a car just used for design and dimensions. I had to buy new switch’s from Jaguar to install in my door cards I will include these if needed, they cost £528 for the pair of switches.
These are plug and play will go in any model f type all you may need if you have the basic half leather seats are the door card switches will I can include for the right price as mentioned above.
The seats are immaculate as you can see
They have now been removed this morning and are ready to be sold.
Please I’m not being rude only comment if interested in the seats not why my car seised and what cause was etc this is an add for seats.
Need gone asap as need to put the money into a new car
£1800 is my asking price that will include switches

IMG_3448.jpeg

IMG_1430.jpeg

davidls

Post by davidls »

Have you not already posted these?
MY21 F-Type R P575 AWD Coupe. Portofino Blue, panoramic roof, exterior black design pack, climate pack, Meridian surround sound system, privacy glass.
Supersyd

Post by Supersyd »

Yep tried deleting the post as people go off topic and it’s an add for sale.
Supersyd

Post by Supersyd »

If anyone wants these il let them go for £1250 no time wasters with the switches as I need my garage cleared now as moving house

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post