Unique Auto Car Play

For Sale & Wanted Forum
Deleted User 3656

Post by Deleted User 3656 »

I am selling my 2017 v6 f type as need a more practical car and I fitted the above system for said car with the 8 inch screen ,it is still fitted at present if anyone wanted to see working before I remove it was fitted in july 2023 and have all paperwork cost £527.00 recept to prove I am looking for £295.00 could arrange deliver at buyers cost or could collect I am based in cornwall this is a good upgrade for the old head unit. It is a sad day and will miss the car not sure if to sell privately as got a good price from the dealer we got the new car from.

NaCl

Post by NaCl »

Hi Adrian, would be good to see some pictures or videos of the headunit. Are there any scratches or wear & tear on it? Cheers.
V6S RWD Coupé (MY16)
Italian Racing Red w/Black Pack & Pano-roof
Loads of toys & goodies... but no heated seats :?:
Deleted User 3656

Hi Just to confirm the head unit is included just the unique auto developments interface unit hope this link works https://unique-ad.co.uk/product/wireles ... 2017-2018/
NaCl

Post by NaCl »

Adrian1961 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm ...it is still fitted at present if anyone wanted to see working before I remove it
Cheers Adrian, although I was asking about your specific unit. Do you have photos/videos available of it in action?
V6S RWD Coupé (MY16)
Italian Racing Red w/Black Pack & Pano-roof
Loads of toys & goodies... but no heated seats :?:
Deleted User 3656

sorry has been removed it from car I found it a good unit the only wire I have to splice into was the rear reversing light from memory there are three black wires used the middle ? lots of info on u tube would recommend
Delpel

Post by Delpel »

Hi, do the instructions cover the convertible? I understand the convertible is more involved than the coupe. I'm interested in your unit but need to see how complex the convertible install is
Deleted User 3656

Item is just sold but would recommend I found not to difficult to fit in mine but look on u tube

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post