Forum Upgrade

Forum suggestions, help and advice.
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Hi all,
I'm pleased to say I've taken over the running of this site now. Some of you might know me from the XE Forum or the F-Pace Forum.

I plan on making a few changes over the next couple of weeks. First of all I would like to migrate the forum onto a different platform, this will allow for a better mobile experience, easier picture uploads, the ability to integrate TapaTalk etc. I will also move the site onto https for better security. Finally I would like to appoint a mod or two to help when I'm not around.

When the forum migration takes place you will keep your username and all your posts but your password won't transfer. The forum will isssue you a new one via email so please make sure your email address is up to date.

Finally it will take a few days for the transfer, this means the forum will be locked so that no changes can be made. Don't be alarmed if you can't post or reply for a little while.

Thanks
Rob

Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Great news ... really pleased well done, let me know if you need any help
daytona650

Post by daytona650 »

Cool - happy to help test if needed :)
2013 V6S Convertible - Salsa Red, Performance Seats, 20" Wheels, Climate Pack.
captainham

Post by captainham »

Great news Rob!
F-Type V6S IRR Coupe MY2016 AT
MOz

Post by MOz »

Brilliant.

Look forward to the new architecture.
V6S ragtop, Salsa Red, 20" Cyclones, extended black leather performance interior with red stitching and the finest exhaust note in motoring history.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Good stuff! I'm happy to help test
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Happy to help too and good luck with the upgrade.
Salsa Red V6S Coupe, Performance Heated Seats, Memory Pack, 20" DC Gyrodynes, Heated Windscreen, Blind Spot Detection & CVS, Meridian Audio, Powered Tailgate, Illuminated Tread Plates and Big Smile!
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

Hi Rob. Nice to see you over here as well as the XE forum. Many thanks for your efforts on both from all of us participants.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Hi Rob.  Nice to see you over here as well as the XE forum.  Many thanks for your efforts on both from all of us participants.

yep .. 100% agree with that comment well done
Megatron

Post by Megatron »

exciting! Look forward to the new changes and thanks for taking this on.

Rhodium Silver V8R AWD

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post