Spotted Thread

Spotted another F-Type?
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Firesand convertible parked at sloane square last week? Looked resident. A lovely i think blackberry or sapphire blue last tuesday near chelsea bridge, and a black convertible with a short reg number also on chelsea bridge road on thursday about 11am.

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

White R on Byres Road in Glasgow right now. Assume the owner is called Dom! Making some very nice pops and bangs sir! 😎😀 Pretty sure you even stuck it in neutral at the lights to make some noise for your audience! 😂
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

And a red V6S on the M77 about an hour later came off at the Newton Mearns junction.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
OB123

Post by OB123 »

Black F type R on the A41 out of Bicester last Sunday - what a great rear end !!
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Grey V6S convertible, M25 clockwise around J6 ... One of our many female owners

Black V6S 17 plate Coupe in Benfleet ...

Both looked fab!
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Two red convertibles (one roof down, one roof up) on the A14 near the A1 junction, right now :)
M@r]{

Post by M@r]{ »

ajbh wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:54 pm Two red convertibles (one roof down, one roof up) on the A14 near the A1 junction, right now :)
One was me, you spotted me on my drive home after collecting the car 8-) 8-) Not sure if I was roof up or down at that point, was driving from Ipswich back to Kettering, it was peeing it down when I left, took the top off at some point. Spent the weekend driving the car, I love it! Now spending the evening looking for F Type related stuff on the net and looking for the best owners club. Well being spotted on my drive home by someone on here, maybe it's a sign this is the one :)
=========================
MY2019 Mclaren 720s Performance
MY2006 Lotus Exige "GT3"
MY2008 Westfield Megablade Track Car
MY2012 VW Camper (the family getaway / track car tow vehicle)
MY2013 Range Rover Evoque (the missus car)
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Woohoo a hit :) Welcome to the club! Im sure you have many happy miles to come, ive had mine for 2 years and it still makes me smile everytime we take it out.
Tel

Post by Tel »

Salsa red V6 in yas marina F1 circuit car park this evening.
I guess you are at the drifting do?
Anyone here?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Friday 13th Black coupe parked near Beds Police Headquarters then 2 minutes later:

White coupe travelling into Kempston towards Bedford.

Common as muck it seems :)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post