Spotted Thread

Spotted another F-Type?
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Leo's Big Nipple wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:37 pm Spotted a white V6 twice today.... reg ends in TAP

Think we live very close to each other.

Apologies for not waving - wasn't sure if it was the done thing with Jaaag owners, as it is Lotus :lol:
I'll forgive you but only for a headlight flash & a wave next time!

I take my daughter to the coffee shop just near where we passed. Always up & down Melton Road!

Very nice car sir!
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit

Leo's Big Nipple

Post by Leo's Big Nipple »

I use No8 coffee shop myself ;)

Seem to recall your car in the car park of the Salutation during the Lions matches?
IRR V8R,
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Try Taste on Clumber Road. You can also park outside. Another F-Type (black V6) goes in there.

Definitely not me at the Sal.

See you around no doubt 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
Leo's Big Nipple

Post by Leo's Big Nipple »

Is that next to Living HQ?
Will try it sometime.

Must be another white one in the vicinity - I'm near Keyworth and seem to see it around.
Have seen you around here a few times now over the last few months - I had a bright orange Exige 350 prior to the F.
IRR V8R,
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

A beautiful Ultra Blue SVR coupe yesterday morning, A25 Sundridge area, purring and turning lots of heads ... Had so much presence on the road ... Simply WoW!
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Grey V8R on Howard Street I'm Glasgow this morning. Spotted by my wife. Anyone on here?
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Nottingham to Woking & return only spotted two F-Types. Red convertible going M1 northbound Wednesday morning. White coupe 14 plate on M25 anti-clockwise, also Wednesday morning, about J21-J16ish.

Was going same direction, in my van, & tried to keep with it. As normal, chose the wrong lane!
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Beautiful Ultra Blue coupe on the A149 heading north from Kings Lynn.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Black R at charing cross in Glasgow this morning. I assume the owner is called Les from the registration!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Black coupe at Elstow traffic lights waiting to turn right, towards Bedford. I assume the owner is called DEL from the registration!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post