Spotted Thread

Spotted another F-Type?
Tel

Post by Tel »

Stunning Project 7 in Salsa/Caldera Red without the decals Preston near Weymouth on Sunday 6th August.

Flashed them and didn't even get an acknowledgment?!
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more πŸ’©

dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Two in Glasgow today...

Red coupe crossing St Vincent Street before 8am this morning. Was on my bike on the way to work... I'll let you off with pulling out in front of me since it's an F-type 😜

Then a grey coupe in the David Lloyd carpark on Stewarton Road on my way home. I sometimes see a black coupe in there too.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

16 plate grey coupe V6s Weymouth seafront last Thursday.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

I'm thinking of giving up on this spotted thread as I don't seem to ever spot anyone on here... One last try...

Grey coupe crossing Bothwell Street in Glasgow this morning just after 8am. Couldn't see the reg or the exhausts to tell if it was V6 or V8 as it was side on.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

Black or possibly dark blue V6 coupe on the A14 . I followed from after Cambridge, we both turned into the A11 where he turned off a little before Snetterton. Reg ## WEC iirc.
Hope he didn't think I was stalking him 😁
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

Blue V6 Coupe ... Spotted twice, heard once 😳

Seen Tuesday around 7pm London bound on A13, I was going other way in mine ...

Then heard this morning around 8am in Thundersley ... I was parked near the Shell garage and you whizzed past ... Sounded fantastic but not standard ... Seemed far sharper and louder than mine for sure, tuned maybe?

Also, seeing close up this morning it may be wrapped as blue looked darker than Ultra and appeared satin in finish?

If you're reading this then look out for Essex mini meet thread πŸ‘

Rgds , Paul
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
Bespoke

Post by Bespoke »

[/b]
dezzy wrote: ↑Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 pm Two in Glasgow today...

Red coupe crossing St Vincent Street before 8am this morning. Was on my bike on the way to work... I'll let you off with pulling out in front of me since it's an F-type 😜

Then a grey coupe in the David Lloyd carpark on Stewarton Road on my way home. I sometimes see a black coupe in there too.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

I was cycling uphill so was going pretty slow! I do always have a glance in the carpark. Hopefully see you when in the car sometime instead of on my bike but if you ever get a thumbs up from a cyclist it's probably me!
Bespoke

Post by Bespoke »

πŸ‘. Will do dezzy
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

White V6 parked opposite Thornliebank train station in south side of Glasgow this morning before 8am.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post