Spotted Thread

Spotted another F-Type?
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Dark grey V6 reg ending MBY turning at Whitecraigs rugby club onto Stewarton Road tonight about 7.30pm. I was the cyclist trying to catch your attention for a thumbs up but don't think you saw me.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate

TopCat

Post by TopCat »

White coupe, A127 eastbound laindon area, part reg ET15, 3.15 this afternoon.
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Tall dad

Post by Tall dad »

Was it any of you chaps doing Sporting Bears at Carfest South in your R on Saturday.

Lovely car even when parked next to the Lamborghini Miura
Italian Racing Red - V6S Coupe 2016 - Exterior Black Design Pack - Climate - Parking - Visibility -Performance Seats - 14 Way Memory - Red Seatbelts - Happy
Lucky 7

Post by Lucky 7 »

the VOODOO that you do whizzed past me on the M60 near Stockport pyramid on bank holiday Monday around 5pm... left me in a cloud of dust ;)
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

BDE parked on Bath Street in Glasgow today.
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
Senninha

Post by Senninha »

White convertible A38 Derbyshire around 1pm today ....
Storm Grey V6 coupe, fun, fast, popping and crackling with smiles all the way ... missed more than I expected!
1998 NSX 3.2 Targa manual
C43 AMG estate, lots of toys, like the F-Type but with 4 seats and far more stealthy but still with pops and crackles!
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

Two white ftypes on the various gotthard region passes? One of whom gave us a wave? A red one parked in i think meirengen? And a black convertible, grey coupe, white coupe and white convertible in the eurotunnel queues at calais tues 29th circa 6pm? Surely one of you must be on here! Jess x
ajbh

Post by ajbh »

And if anyone knows someone with a bde blue aston vanquish that was out in the alps last week - shake their hand, that thing is fast! :P
m_101

Post by m_101 »

dezzy that grey coupe crossing Bothwell Street was probably me. I'm in North Glasgow and it's a V8R AWD.
16MY V8R, Ammonite Grey with full red leather interior, carbon roof, 770w stereo, few other bits.
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

m_101 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:14 pm dezzy that grey coupe crossing Bothwell Street was probably me. I'm in North Glasgow and it's a V8R AWD.
I'll wave next time. If I get a wave back I know it's you.. If I get a strange look I'll know it's not! 😂

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post