Desire: Official Trailer

Anything F-Type related......
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

"One man. One job. But in the desert, nothing is simple."

Watch the full trailer for 'Desire', created in collaboration with Ridley Scott Associates for the all-new Jaguar F-TYPE - starring Golden Globe winner Damian Lewis, Shannyn Sossamon, Jordi Mollà, and music by BRIT award winner Lana Del Rey.

In the trailer for the 12 minute mini-movie, which was shot in South America, Damian cuts a dapper figure as he cracks on with his mission to deliver the candy red vehicle.
Despite being only one minute and 21 seconds long, the teaser proves to be explosive as Clark (Lewis) finds himself in various testing situations.

The short sequence begins with the words: 'His job was simple, deliver a car, but in the desert, nothing is simple.'

Desire tells the story of delivery driver Clark (Lewis) who is taking the car to a wealthy client but runs into trouble after a chance encounter with a mysterious young woman in the middle of the desert.

Speaking about his chance to work with the luxury British car-maker Jaguar in the mini-movie, Damian admitted he was instantly 'intrigued'.

Lewis said: 'When Jaguar approached me about the F-TYPE Desire film I was really intrigued. I then got to read the script and decided it was definitely a project I wanted to be a part of.
'Working with the director Adam Smith from Ridley Scott Associates, it promises to be an adventure.'

He added: 'Jaguar cars have played some iconic roles in film for many years and I'm looking forward to being the first to drive the F-TYPE in film.'

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post