Custom F-Type Mobile Phone Holder

Anything F-Type related......
Davidb

Post by Davidb »

I just ordered one of these. Jonathan told me that his main machine is away being repaired and there’s a couple of weeks delay on production.

Deleted User 1254

Post by Deleted User 1254 »

Well, dont hold your breath. I've been I've been in email contact with JK, and despite his reassurance, and the offer by him to send me a black version instead of a grey version 12 days ago - still nothing, no further emails. I've give him until the end of the week and then I escalate my PayPal complaint and try to get my money back. His communication is atrocious!

Over a month had passed now and I have had to do all the chasing!
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Purchased my Knightspeed phone holder from Jonathan a while back. Great bit of kit, fits in a perfect position & never had any issues with delivery. Based on the number of orders off this forum he’d possibly made a batch of them in anticipation.

This is a bit of a side line for him. He produces the units to order in his spare time. From a posting on the US forum I think he’s got a lot on with his ‘normal’ job & new born baby. Hence the delay in producing the units.

I’d buy another from him without hesitation.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
BlackTypeR

Post by BlackTypeR »

My current set, Scoshe MagicMount for the dashboard via suction cup (£20). Has been holding up fairly well so far. I have attached the magnetic plate that came with the mount to the back of my phone

Black F Type R AWD 2015
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3764
dbv6s

Post by dbv6s »

I like to be as discreet as possible with a phone holder, nothing on windscreen or dash/centre console.

Been using a spigen mount which clips on drivers right hand side air vent and looks pretty neat

Frammo

Post by Frammo »

Hi JK

I am new to the forum, I am hopefully picking up my new to me F Type coupe later this week.\
I am unable to PM you, but if you could PM me if you are still able to 3D print the phone holder I would be very interested

Trev
340 S
MY 2017
Panoramic roof,
19” Gloss Black alloys,
Black pack,
Yulong White (metallic paint),
Reversing camera,
Heated seats and heated windscreen.
Active exhaust
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

The seller hasn't been online here since the 20th May so you may not get a reply.
Frammo

Post by Frammo »

Thank you for the update!
340 S
MY 2017
Panoramic roof,
19” Gloss Black alloys,
Black pack,
Yulong White (metallic paint),
Reversing camera,
Heated seats and heated windscreen.
Active exhaust