stranded

Anything F-Type related......
car

Post by car »

travelled up a few days ago to spend time with family and friends and this morning loaded up the f type to go home set of and on my way down stopped in for lunch to a lovely little pub only to find my front 2 tyres totally flat phoned jaguar assistance said they cant come out to tomorrow
so stuck managed to find a bed and breakfeast really not happy but Dont know if jaguar will cover my hotel bill advice please

on the plus side I am sitting in a pub with a ice cold pint looking at my car

wanner69

Post by wanner69 »

Just call your pilot to pick you up in your private plane back to your mansion, then you can go look at your other car the f pace instead of the f type lmao
V6S convertible, Glacier white, Black pack, 20" Tornado's, parking pack, Performance heated seats,
The Jagster

Post by The Jagster »

Biggest mistake of the day....ordering an 'ice cold' pint......Ice cold!!!!!!?

What were you thinking!!??

Regarding the tyres.....surely you have enough hot air to be able to fill them to bursting. Good luck with the warranty claim.
2014 V6s convertible Rhodium Silver with Propeller alloys & black interior.
SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Mine came with an emergency kit in the boot, to pump the tyres back up. Did yours not?

If you mean they were flat because of a puncture, then maybe a good idea to carry around tyre foam just to get you to a garage to get them repaired?
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
Pritchard

Post by Pritchard »

i havent had to use jaguar assist.... but i would have expected them to turn up within a couple of hoours, like the AA.
if thats not the case, then what do jag assist actually do?!
Lunar

Post by Lunar »

The Jag Assist lad who turned up to me when the cat blew a fuel injector had to phone up to find out how to take the transmission lock off.

Not the most reassuring of introductions!!
MY14 "S" badged V6 Convertible in Lunar Grey metallic
Performance seats, Meridian, heated flat bottom wheel with aluminium paddles, heated front screen, cruise, dual zone climate, switchable active exhaust
TopCat

Post by TopCat »

It is concerning that they didn't turn up within a couple of hours, this could have been on the side of a motorway, would they have expected the car to be left there or would it have been passed to the AA or RAC?
2017 F Type V6 coupe, storm grey, panoramic roof, 19" wheels
Tel

Post by Tel »

I'd have had the Butler or Punkah Walleh blow them up by mouth...how dare they go flat ;-)

Did you summons the guards at the gated entrance to come help?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
car

Post by car »

back home now phoned jaguar uk and told them what happened they said they are really sorry have offered to pay 200 pound compensation and my hotel bill they have also gave me a tour of the factory for free and will pay for the travel to and from the factory
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

What? I'd have expected them to pay for the car itself given this terrible inconvenience you've suffered!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate