Incontrol apps Navigation

Anything F-Type related......
davidd

Post by davidd »

There are two navigation apps that work with Inctontrol.

Sygic and Genius Maps.

I've never heard of either of them, I wondered if anyone on here had any experience of them?

Many thanks

D

SammyV6S

Post by SammyV6S »

Three :)

Just Drive is another one.

I've used that one, its okay. Cool features but not as intuitive as Jag's system and I hate the American voice!
MY2016 Coupe V6S in Italian Racing Red + Black pack, Black 20" Cyclones, black badges all round. VelocityAP valved Exhaust, black tips. Pano Roof, Sports seats, Cold Climate & Parking packs. InControl nav, Blackvue front + Rear dashcams.
davidd

Post by davidd »

Ah yes I've just downloaded that one. I'll give it a go on the way home.

Cheers

D
Malbec

Post by Malbec »

I have Sygic, Genius Maps and Just Drive.
I use Genius Maps all the time. Can be a little tricky to get the hang of making your own route but once done it works well. Sygic I find harder to use but I like the altitude feature.
When you use these apps you have to select iPhone as the Sound source otherwise you will not get voice guidance nor audible warnings of cameras. You can switch off the voice guidance and still have camera warnings.
You cannot listen to the radio when needing voice guidance, you can listen to music from the iPhone though.
17MY V6S AWD Coupé Ammonite grey.
UAD wireless CarPlay.
Deleted User 1088

Post by Deleted User 1088 »

Malbec wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:41 pm I have Sygic, Genius Maps and Just Drive.
I use Genius Maps all the time. Can be a little tricky to get the hang of making your own route but once done it works well. Sygic I find harder to use but I like the altitude feature.
When you use these apps you have to select iPhone as the Sound source otherwise you will not get voice guidance nor audible warnings of cameras. You can switch off the voice guidance and still have camera warnings.
You cannot listen to the radio when needing voice guidance, you can listen to music from the iPhone though.
Oh why cant we have apple carplay and be done with it :roll:

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post