Beadles Jaguar Sidcup

Keys in presentation box
Full tank of fuel
F-Type cuff links
spare wheel cover
V6 Coupe British Racing Green

IanLloyd

Post by IanLloyd »

car wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:05 pm i got my car in its own handover bay and unveiled a nice presentation box with the keys in it and two growler keyrings a bottle of whisky a jaguar umberella a hoodie and a jaguar teddy bear I think that is absoulety brilliant
Well I think that takes the best yet Prize for goodies given ....good for you

Ian
dezzy

Post by dezzy »

Well jealous of the F-type cufflinks!! Want!

I specifically asked for my car not to be in the handover bay... I didn't want a silk sheet that's been lying on the floor on my car to scratch the paintwork! Think they were a bit miffed... Must be their only customer that cares about the car's paintwork!
V6 coupe, Ultimate Black, 19" propellor wheels, suede cloth performance seats, interior black pack, suede cloth headlining, flat bottom steering wheel, heated seats, power tailgate
wilksy

Post by wilksy »

Got a bottle of champagne, 2 keys in presentation box, growler dust caps tyres, full tank of fuel and a video of me driving away up the hill :)

Like dezzy I asked them not to wash or clean it, so it was a bit dusty! Don't think they felt comfortable handing in over dirty, but took it straight to the detailer,
OB123

Post by OB123 »

Got the keys with nice keyrings in a presentation box and a full tank of fuel - to be fair to the dealer in Wolverhampton - they also took my trade in two weeks before the new car arrived (which i was pleased with as once i've decided to get rid of a car i just worry about any scrapes etc affecting the trade in deal) and they lent me a 3.0d F Pace to use - very generous of them and good marketing as everyone at work admired it and my boss is now seriously considering buying one.
V8 AWD Coupe - Indus Silver
PhilB

Post by PhilB »

Just a word of warning about the valve cap freebie.
Quite a few people have come unstuck using growler valve caps off evilbay as they are metal.
I heard bad reports about the Jaguar ones as they used to be metal.
If you don't use a smear of grease then with moisture they will eventually weld themselves to the valve.
In the worst case scenario someone had to have the valves cut off and a new set of TPMS sensors fitted.
Its a well-known phenomenon with a scientific name which I can't recall just now.
A bit of a silly thing when in the manual Jaguar themselves say:
"Do not use metal valve caps as these can corrode onto the valve threads and be difficult or impossible to remove."
:roll:
Tel

Post by Tel »

...I also heard that it may cause interruptions with the TPMS reading also....but that may have just been some B.S I read on 'tinterweb?
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩