Jaguar F Type Enthusiasts Club

Anything F-Type related......
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

Are there any of the forum members on here, also members of the Jaguar F Type Enthusiasts Club?

If so, are there any benefits to joining and what do you think of the Club?
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...

Tel

Post by Tel »

Yes and so, so.
It more geared towards the older Jags. As I come from a classic background though I enjoy the magazine.
The F-Type EC is another you might consider. They are new, fresh and very up to date. Good magazine and this years calendar is great...nothing to do with our F-Type making the piccie for the latter part of the year 😉
2016MY V8R IRR
ITG Maxogen Cold air intake kit
Billet OBD lock
Forged lightweight Blades
Full custom Xpel Ultimate PPF wrap
Piano Black badges
17mm MST Hubcentrics
Smarttop remote
Black exhaust tips
Porterfield RS-4 Carbon Kevlar pads
Mich PS4S's
+ more 💩
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Hello,

Have considered joining as a fan of ‘clubs’. Not sure of the benefits though. Seem to be geared, quite understandably, to the more traditional Jaguar cars. Ours aren’t old enough to tinker around too much or discuss spares etc 😄 but you would be welcome I’m sure.

There is the JBC of which I have joined along with lots of F-Type owners off here. Here are the details...

http://www.jaguarbreakfastclub.org.uk/

Run by a really nice bloke called Peter. They are on Facebook too. No joining fee or anything. Just an excuse to take your car for a spin & meet like-minded people.

Couple of photos of 6 of us at a meet last year. Really great day out 👍

3805CA82-85E3-4EBB-8D4A-131662B33A74.jpeg

CF4ED05C-58DA-43F4-B333-EB9E1B2D77CC.jpeg

Hope to see you at a forthcoming meet. My car is in hibernation till March so either be March or April for me as a curtain raiser.

Congratulations on your purchase too!

Cheers,

Darren
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
VAP 200 Cell Cats & Downpipes
VAP Pulley & Stage II 453 BHP Remap
Vorsteiner 21” V-FF 103 Alloys
PB Brakes 8/6 Pot Drilled Big Brake Kit
Kevs F Type

Post by Kevs F Type »

Thanks Darren... I've just joined the Facebook Breakfast Club Group, and will look to attend on the first week of March as Feb is out for me also.
Jaguar F Type 3.0 V6 S Coupe in Polaris White - Pan Roof, Cold Climate Pack, Reverse Camera Parking Pack, Powered Tailgate, 14w Memory Seat Pack, Configuable Dynamics, Meridian Sound...
Aitch

Post by Aitch »

I was planning on ending the hibernation in March too but there's been a few rather nice, warm, sunny days of late and what with global warming, February could be the new March.
JurassicF

Post by JurassicF »

I think the benefits of joining JEC are really whether your local group are active and whether you would want to join them for runs and the monthly meetings and the odd lunch.
Our Dorset region fortunately has 4 F Types of which 3 are forum members, so for me it adds value. Plus the runs and meetings they put on are good.
F-Type V6S convertible MY16
Glacier Pearlescent White
Red soft top
Red electric and heated sports seats
Black dash and door cards
Red belts
Flat bottom heated wheel
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

Aitch wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:08 am I was planning on ending the hibernation in March too but there's been a few rather nice, warm, sunny days of late and what with global warming, February could be the new March.
Agree Gerry. I’m going to try for March too. Trust you found your way out of deepest, darkest, Norfolk! Will be in touch 👍
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs
mickjaguar

Post by mickjaguar »

I've been a member of the F Type EC for a couple of years. Calendar of events is on the website

http://www.f-typeec.co.uk

Only attended a few events which have been well organised. It's joined with the XKEC so there's usually many more XK's than F Types in attendance, which helps when they're putting on a big event. The XK side, which has been going for years is buzzing, so I should think the F Type EC will grow similarly with new members and the XK owners that are switching over. It's only £40 membership.
2019 SVR Coupe, Velocity Blue
Previous 2015 V6 340 Coupe IRR
JLM284

Post by JLM284 »

Was hoping to pop along to the JBC soon. The next one is early Feb I believe? Anyone else gonna be going?
19MY 3.0L V6 R-DYNAMIC P340 (Auto) AWD.
Carp Grey, Fixed Spoiler, Pano Roof, 380mm Red brakes, 770w Surround sound, Flat bottom steering wheel, Climate pack, Memory seats, Cameras, Keyless, InControl Secure, Privacy Glass, Suede interior, Red seat belts.
DaddyDarren

Post by DaddyDarren »

JLM284 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm Was hoping to pop along to the JBC soon. The next one is early Feb I believe? Anyone else gonna be going?
Hello JLM284. I’m planning on attending the March meeting. Car comes out of storage end of Feb so be good to stretch it’s legs.

I’m also about to join the Jaguar F-Type Enthusiasts Club. Mainly for the car events & meets.
White 2014 V6 Coupe
OEM P7 Grill
VAP Lowering Springs

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post